What would you rate yourself? What do you like about yourself?

Exactly as the question asks. ☺️ No judgement here, honestly what do you like about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I would not rate myself very high in looks but I have caught out a few young women now with their eyes on my ass now checking it out when I wear my jeans an I was running on the foot path yesterday I think it was and this woman driving past in her car sees me running and toots her car horn at me. 😉

• And sorry not an

• Well that would have been a confidence booster! 😄 must have a good booty 😛

• I think I do have a good booty. Oh and then on top of that I was trying some new jeans on in clothing shop and I come out of the changing room with them on to look in another mirror and this woman was standing against the wall behind me and I saw in the mirror her eyes move down to my ass.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think it's at all healthy to compare yourself to others unless you have to for some reason, like trying to get job or explain something. I know it's a very strong human instinct but you should really try to avoid it in my opinion, certainly not do it for amusement or revel in it.

• This isn't comparing yourself to others, this is dwelling on the positive and good things about yourself.

• But your question says 'rate yourself' how do you do that except by comparison to others? You wouldn't say, "I think it's great that I have a head" because everyone (living) has a head. If you say you think you have a great smile you mean by comparison to the smiles of other people.

• I'd probably give myself a 6, with a push to 7 possible. I'm determined and intelligent, stick through things, and have some skills. But I'll admit I've got a fair amount to learn.

• Well we all have much to learn! That's great you have determination and intelligence, good for you! ☺️

• My opinion of myself change from time to time.
    At the moment, I think I'm like a 6 and I'm not too sure what I like about myself.

• Well a 6 is above average so good on you for feeling that way! 😊 Keep positive!

• I thought 6 was average? And It's a downgrade from the 7 I give myself when I'm in a positive mood.

• About a 4. On a really good day, like getting in a tux and put gel in my hair and shit... maybe a 5. And that's on the higher side.
    As far as personality goes... I'd give myself a six. I like to think I'm an ok person.

• Probably a 9,999 out of 10 :P

• I'd rate myself as a 10

/beast

• 10/10 of course.

• I don't know probably something low...

• Meh depends on the day. Sometimes I feel good about myself and other times... not so much.

• 1 on 10
    :-(
    i HATE myself.

• There's no way you'd be a 1, sorry that you think that. :( I bet everyone else thinks you're much higher

• I hate my ugly face bad skin i like my brain

What Girls Said 8

• I would probably rate myself a 6-7 depending on the day. Lol As for what I like about myself? I really like my eyes, lips, and legs. Those are probably my best features in MY opinion :)

• Honestly, I'd rate myself 5/10. Some days I can look like a 6 though, the good days. I have too many flaws to put myself higher than that. I don't really like that much about myself. But I'm working on it.

• Compare to other girls
    Appearance: 5
    Personality: 7

My own rating
    Appearance: 7
    Personality: 8
    I like my face when I smile.

• 10/10 because if i don't think it how the fuck is anyone else going to

• like a 5 or 6 I have no idea - I like my legs and skin but that's about it really :/

• I'm sure you have many good things that you don't see yourself, but having good legs and skin is good! I don't have those 😁 but stay positive about yourself, there's only one of you and you are lovely ☺️

• I love my dirty sense of humour. I also love that i am an open book. I love myself and i can't rate myself because i love myself too much to rate.

• Well when I dress up and my hair is done I'd say an 8 on a regular day I'm a 6. In my opinion

• I'd say I'm the most beautiful woman to ever grace this earth. I'm a 10!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8