What are you by profession? (anonymous posts allowed)?

I am talking about professional career.

You can also choose to include your areas of expertise in professional career.

You can choose to be specific, or if you don't want to, you can just give a generalised answer or post anonymously.

Knowing these things help to clear many confusions created by many users, especially by under 18's, who consider themselves masters of all.

P. S, i hate anonymous users, though i allow them when i feel necessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am a full-time student working towards my Bachelors degree of Social Work. I want to become an adoption specialist at first but then at some point in the future I want to get my Masters Degree and become a certified counselor for the military.

I am working two jobs right now. The first one is an office administrator at a Construction company and I am also an administrator for GAG :)

• That's interesting :).

I hope you never read what i posted about about admins in past, when my questions were removed on daily basis for tenuous reasons :).

by the way, how do many admins are there at GaG?

• Ok thank you :).

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 10

• Right now, I have no profession. I'm just a student :/ But I hope to go on to be a professor/teacher or an archaeologist.

• Visual artist working in film & games. Really cool work and people, but the salary is not good (for me, yet). I hear it gets better with more experience and I hope it's true. Love my job though.

• Self employed owner of 2 martial arts studios.

• I'm going to school for the theatrical arts. I am an artist at heart whether it be acting, singing or playing instruments. I already have some things lined up for me already. These are my areas of expertise.

• I wouldn't call it a profession, I'm just a sales associate at a pet supply store.

• I'm a receptionist...😒😒😒:/

• Just a student now but I want to be an fx designer/ movie makeup artist

• Professional freeloader; it's a tough job.

• I can't call myself a profession yet. I'll be done with college either towards Dec of this year of Jan of 2016.

However, I'm doing poorly in one of my job practices relating to every fuctions done on a flight agency; it caught me that I'm so unprepared for the real demanding world. If this goes bad, I'm considering just being an English and French profesional (my career also offers that) and making a very small business.

• Interesting is that it's very different studying agency and international business courses than actually putting it into practice in real life.

• I've recently gotten my diploma in Linguistics and Literature and I'm yet to have my first job. I'll probably work with translation, though I'm not sure yet if it is really what I want to do.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a Start Up specialist i. e. I take charge of either new or loss making organizations and turn them around which again is also my specialty apart from the fact that I'm a very good man manager (even though I sound arrogant & autocratic) with a very good vision & foresight while also being very aggressively innovative with my approach to the marketz. It isn't as glamorous as it seems if anyone deems it so :)

• I run my own corporate Investment firm, but i'd much rather be with my love in her bakery right now

• I'm slowly heading into Law Enforcement. I've been a security guard for 2 years, and I recently graduated for Police Foundations this past April. I go for morning runs 4 days a week, and go to the gym 5 days a week after work. I'm obtaining my Restricted Firearm License in August and applying too Brinks shortly after. If I don't get hired, it's just more motivation too be better my skillset. I'm also looking into writing my Constable Exam perhaps in the next summer or 2.

Life goes on.

• I was studying to become an architect but I'm fucking tired of it. Wasn't my call.

• Android and Java developer.

• I'm an avionics technician

• pizza maker at restaraunt lol

• i am a professional vagabond
    i always move around never hold a job for more than a month and am always doing illegal things on the side to get money

P. S you know i am :p had to go anon because too many people look up to me here

• 1|1
  • Software Engineer