Do you find unique/different looking people attractive?

0|1
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• It is all in the style and spirit. Some people just radiate positive energy and charm waves, and that makes them so irresistible.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. Most of these girls have a very unique look. But those are insanely rare.

http://www.imgmodels.com/paris/development

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I'm attracted to Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • East Asian?

• Generally East Asian, but I really find almost all Asians attractive, Siberian to Indian. Russians not quite as much, though. Slavs just seem Caucasian. But, of course, I'm sure I'd find some Russian girls attractive if I ever went there.

• Certainly not restricted to just Asian girls that I find attractive, of course. I just generally find myself attracted to them more often.

• Sometimes, yes. Not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely do. That's why I'm so attracted to girls/women of color, particularly Asian and East Indian, pacific island, and black. More uniqueness and different looks there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on how their uniqueness looks like.

If it's unique as it odd or strange, probably (because they have tons of piercings, tattoos, or a odd shaped face/head then No).

If they are unique as in nice features (that I don't see every day) then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on them entirely.
    There are ugly unique looking people and there are pretty unique looking people - just like with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • No more attractive then people who look common.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really get what is unique or different looking person

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the magic girl! But seriously, who doesn't look for something out of the box?

0|0
    0|0
  • I better like "normal" people

0|0
    0|0