Do you have a favorite Historical Documentary?

one related to history?

I really enjoyed this one on the life and Presidency of LBJ:

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• When I was younger, this was my favorite documentary.

It was a documentary on the life of Christina Aguilera. I loved that show. Every time it came on, my mom would call me and I'd race to the television.

But historical... ugh... do documentaries on hundreds of millions of years of evolution count?

Neil Shubin's Your Inner Fish is probably one of my favorite documentary shows today.

• I LOVE docs. I love going on YouTube and searching 'BBC documentary'. I was watching one about a French 16th century castle that a team of builders are building from the ground up. They are using original techniques, and building materials. Really interesting. Another one was about a Victorian Pharmacy. A team build a pharmacy as it would have looked in the 1840s. The remedies they used back then! I am surprised we are still here today, and didn't die off.

• One about my country but it's sad :/

• Dear America: Letters Home from Vietnam

What Guys Said 3

• The Civil War in the USA...

• Well which one? talking about the famous ken burns documentary?

• When it comes to documentary's I mean can you really just choose one?

• I really enjoyed Jesse Ventura's segment on the 9/11 conspiracy. Worth watching.

https://youtu.be/L9Yc3xR1pKM