Can you blow my mind?

Prize: mho
Rules:
#1 perveted remarks gets and you disqualified automatically

Tip: upvotes increases your chances of mho
(Note: downvotes won't effect anything)
Interesting facts may also increase your chances as well.

Thanks for playing everybody! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Until the 1960′s, the only reliable pregnancy test was to inject a woman’s urine into a female African clawed frog. If the woman was pregnant, the frog would ovulate within 12 hours.
    cdn.urbantimes.co/.../frog-pregnancy-test.jpg

• Alright, there's this thing called the Monty Hall Problem. Basically this is a game. There are three doors. Behind one is a really nice car, like your favorite car in the whole world. Behind the other two doors are goats, or zonks. If you select the correct door, you get to keep the car.

So you know that no matter which door you choose, you have a 1/3 chance of selecting the correct door.

So you choose a door and at this point, Monty opens one door that you did not choose to reveal a zonk. Now right now, Monty is going to give you a choice. Do you want to stay at the door you've already chosen, or switch? Well logically, you know that there's no difference so you might as well just stay at the same door, yeah? Wrong. Switch. If you switch, you increase your chances from 1/3 to 2/3.

How does this work? Well imagine this from Monty Hall's perspective. His goal is to NOT reveal the car to you.

Or if that doesn't make sense, imagine that each door is assigned a 1/3 value. 1/3 on the door you choose, and 2/3 on the other two doors, Now Monty Hall reveals one door. That stats don't switch to 50/50, they remain the same, except now the 2/3 value is assigned to one door.

Finally, if that doesn't work, imagine 100 doors. Behind 99 are a zonk, and behind one is a goat. You choose one door and monty hall reveals 98. All that's left is the door you chose, and one random one in the middle, now do you switch?

• It depends on what he reveals i liked that one though. Lol

• I meant behind one is a car in the last paragraph, sorry.

• here's a ghost story:
    A few kilometres behind my house there is an old loggers road and it is very remote.
    There is an old legend that in the middle of a snowstorm a little girl went out to find her dog. And she never returned so her father went out in search for her with a lantern. He never returned either. To this day he is said to continue his search for his daughter. THIS IS CALLED THE BUCKHILL GHOST. People and investigators go up there to get proof. I have went through there a lot and have seen orbs and a light coming closer and closer to the vehicle. followed by hand knocking on my car windshield. (nobody believes us but its true we have a recording) if ur interested in knowing more here's the story: www.pararesearchers.org/.../...y-Ghost-Lights.html
    Round Lake Ontario Canada

• Ummmm... cows have 4 stomachs?

I saw a wild turkey crossing the street on Friday.

I've got nothing :(

• Its much better than the anonymous person who claimed she's a wizard. It wouldn't make any sense.

• I've got stung by a bee in February. I live in Indiana, and in February.. It snows.

• The black widow (spider) is poisonous.

• I'm a wizard

What Guys Said 8

• My favorite color is blue

• When a dolphin wants to have sex with a woman he asks her first if she refused he go get hos other male dolphin friends and rape her sounds funked up right

• you could theoretically survive entering a supermassive black hole

• This is quite the most depressing contest.
    Blow your own mind.

• Did you know that the world is a living creature and everything living on it is bacteria? So if the bacteria makes the world sick it will either heat up to burn the bacteria or turn cold to freeze it.

• If you set off a bomb next to your head. Your mind is blown.

• domesticated turkeys will drown themselves in the rain if you don't put em in the barn.

• 3!=3*2=6
    2!=2
    1!=1
    0!=1

MIND!=blown

• Probably be a very small explosion