If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? Nobody. I would order a pizza from my favorite place, boot up my favorite video game, play it for a few hours and then watch the Buckeyes win the national title again and go out. I'm not a big on drama and there is no reason to force others to suffer through the loss when I could, easily, just play a game and relax until the lights go out.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom, and spend the last moments with her.

What Guys Said 7

• nobody

since i'm gonn die anyway i'd get on da top off da eiffel tower and jump... just for da xperience and to seee how a freefall feels like

• I'll not not visit any where intead of that i'll conduct a party where I'll invite everyone I knw

• My mom, my dad, my grandparents, my best friend Kenny, and i may even stop by to talk to my crush, because there's nothing to lose right? 😅

• I'd be hopping on a plane to visit a woman I've been wanting to meet for a long time.

• My parents and my children

• My family specially my parents.

• The people I have given loan to... Or to friends who have borrowed my stuff

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel bad for visiting anyone

• I'll call all the people i can to come over. Lol

• This one kid that I have always been in love and he never knew.