Does your religion define who you are, or do YOU define who you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I define who I am and my religion gives me a context within which to understand the relevance.

What Girls Said 5

• I say the latter. I've always wanted people to see in me a good example of what a Christian should be. I don't allow my religion to restrict me and box me to what most people think we are. People are always more than just a stereotyo

• religion is a part of me.. i m not a part of religion.. it is their to guide us through life.. but free will and personality is an other thing..

• If you don't mind me asking, what is your religion?

• My religion is apart of who I am. I believe in and love God and I don't hide that. I also don't turn others away because they have different views than me. I don't feel that God wants that.

• Me me and me😎

• I'm not religious.

What Guys Said 5

• Both. I've made the decision to define who I am and the decisions I'm made I've allowed to be influenced by my religion.

• My religion is simple, oppose evil in all of it's forms and treat people with love. Most importantly don't chose who you love based on their own choices and religions..

• the latter

• You define who you are.

• I do. Religion is merely a guide