What would it feel like for girls if there was a girl version of magic mike?

What would it feel like for girls if there was a girl version of magic mike? Would they make a girl version?

Most Helpful Girl

• There already is a girl version. It's a movie called "Showgirls".

What Girls Said 2

• It's called Showgirls...

And here's the thing - there are scantily clad women in like every movie ever... so it was nice for us to FOR ONCE have a movie that's all scantily clad dudes being objectified. It's a nice change of pace.

• Two words: strip clubs.

• Hahahahahha

• I wouldn't go in a strip club unless I was dragged in... I would be like O_O during a lap dance.. Just like I can't watch movies like that..

• @ImaSloth Haha, really? I think most young women are led to believe that no red-blooded straight man would ever turn down (or be uncomfortable with) a lap dance from a hot girl, so it's nice to hear that not every guy out there would enjoy it.

At the same time, I struggle with certain things in regards to what my boyfriend sees and enjoys...

What Guys Said 2

• There's porn that every girl who lives in a house that has internet has to deal with.

• The only place I want to see half naked/naked women is on me, I want the show all to myself ;) Besides I respect women too much to watch them be turned into sex symbols..