ASS - Soft or Firm. How do you like it?

So I have a really soft ass and when my boyfriend grabs it he's always like 'babe your ass is soo soft' and grabs it even tighter. What im not sure about is if he says this as a good thing or not. What do you guys lke? And Girls, what do you have or prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a big, soft ass. I believe it's definitely a positive for most men. They're fun to play with. If you're not sure about what he is saying, you could ask. I'm not sure how you normally interact with your boyfriend, but you could ask him in a flirty voice if he likes your soft ass. That might be less awkward than explaining your feelings, and asking him to clarify. I'd say he is probably into it since he's saying something about it and rgbabing it tigher. He'd shut his mouth if he didn't like it.

• Thanks for your opinion. I've thought if asking him but I'm also scared of getting a negative reply and at the same time wouldn't want him to lie about liking it. Lol but thanks. I'll just live with it.

What Guys Said 8

• Soft is waaaay better, in my opinion. Firm just isn't the same, for me. Of course, I'm not very fond of athletic figures, either, so that's probably why. In fact, a girl who's soft, in general, I tend to like better than a girl that's really fit and toned. A tiny figure is one thing (and something I do like, as well), but I don't really like toned bodies. My girlfriend's backside was really soft and it was absolute bliss...

• A mix of both. I like it to be fit but with some softness in it. I don't wanna be smacking a rock, you know? xD

• I think we ALL would like a picture of this, just to make sure we know what you're talking about.

• i like which gives good sound when spanking do you haved that one

• I like it with some substance... not hard like a rock... and not soft like I'm kneeding pizza dough, I like some form there and a some squeeze factor

• As long as it's fairly big and doesn't look like cottage cheese, then I don't really care lol

• I like both... But it should be small not big...😊

• You want it somewhat soft, but more toned. Aka ablittle jiggle but tighf

What Girls Said 0