What do you think about my drawings?

What do you think about my draws?

This is the sketch:

Amd this is after I painted it:

1113

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 11

• You're very talented!

• I really like the colors and the details. The cat's head is a bit wonky in terms of perspective, but otherwise really good job!

• I think you're awesome!
    You could even try to sell these they're really good :)

• The second one is very cool and something I would hang in ny office lmao! They're great. You could seriously use that second one in an art portfolio if you went to school for it.

• That is so amazing. :) :) I really like the second one! How did you create the backgrounds?

• Get a gamma of colors you want to use, and put it on you color mix tool - i use glass, it`s the best -, then get some hot oil and an eg, mix it well, put it on the back round, then disolve the acrylics in a little water and aply them on the mix of oil and eggs. they will mix, like an ombre, and keep applying like that. When it dryes, put some tissues on the carachter, and put some white color on a brush, sink it in a lot of water than start to speckle the backround, that`s how you get the ``stars``. sorry for my baf English, hope it helped

• Awwww oh my goodness thank you so much... :) :)

• very cool... not my type of art but i am impressed :) keep drawing

• Those are awesome!

• good job. The drawings are done very well. U got talent

• Much better than me! Good job! Keep it up!
    *sob*

• Nice I think you are very talented and creative (:

• They are really good!