What made you happy today? What made you sad today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing you on GaG made me happy and answering your oreo question
    But more importantly, i got a number from a girl! oh yeah!!! she works at the deli up the street! and i finally mustered up the courage to say "Hey baby whats up? you look fine as hell" jk! lol i just complimented her eyes and asked for her number ;p

What made me sad, was... i haven't felt sad today

• Haha, aww <3 xD

LOL, dude, what happened with those other 2 girls? The french girl and that girl you used to be friends with in high school? XD Do you have 3 love interests now or what's the deal? hahaha

• ... :) haha! i will always try!

• Thanks lovely girl for the mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad: missed my husband; who is abroad for business.

Happy: When he Skyped me from his luxurious hotel. He's so cute, I knew he was nervous to travel so far, alone. He's settled now and loving the place, so I'm really happy for him :3

What Guys Said 16

• A lady here on GAG inferred that I was a criminal of the worst type. I won't say what. All that happened was the comment was removed. GAG admin don't seem to give a toss about my feelings and there has been NO action taken against this lady. Lady?

Moderators and Admin don't seem to be able to tell the difference between a comment that is a relatively minor infringement of the rules and something that is a criminal offence in a lot of places. So she's got away with it.

I wish in a way I had never come back here. It's full of shits who don't give a toss who they hurt.

• I should add that I've contacted admin twice and there was been nothing but a deafening silence. I can only assume that they condone this behaviour.

• Just waiting for some moderator to flag this as infringing the rules!!

• I was happy cause i took a nap that made my mood more happy
    and I was sad cause i was really tired..

• Answering this question made me happy :).
    Answering this question and not getting MH made me sad :(.

• It made me happy that I went out with my friends in order to have coffee together and it made me sad to hear the bad news about the agreement between EU and Greece

• my crush dosn't have a phone so I can only talk to her when her friend is over and she uses her phone I didn't get to talk to her today :(

• The chicken made me happy today, it was delightful
    The rain outside made me sad, because I wanted to buy something

• Happy because I need to do leg workout today.

Sad because I haven't done it yet...

• Happy video games, sad today nothing :)

• Happy it's really nice and sunny out but sad I had to go to work

• Sad/Mad: Dumbasses at the office
    Happy: Going home, away from the dumbasses

• i'm sad for a 6 year screw up

• Happy: nice day at the beach
    Sad: i got a sunburn now

• Happy- Eating some strawberries.

Sad- My back hurts.

• A movie star makes happy today, nothing made me sad, till now

• I'm sad that getting a job is proving to be such a pain in the ass.

glad about nothing.

• Happy: Got to sleep in

Sad: Had to stay home while family goes camping.

Also sad because I'd like to go on a date sometime before I die but seems like I won't.

• Oh, and my friends seem to be ignoring me...

What Girls Said 24

• happy: we had an ice cream party at work :)

sad: someone I know was brutally killed last week and I can't stop thinking of them...

• I wasn't really happy, I was more to frustrated. I wasn't informed of the changes made for the event that I'm involved in, and when I question it, they scolded me stop arguing. I was just simply stating my point. Then after that I ignored them and continue doing my work. Nothing went right. I tried talking to my friend but she literally ignored me.

• It made me happy to see how happy my dog was when she saw me this morning (she's happy every time she sees me again) and it made me sad to think about my grandma who passed away a few days ago..

• Sorry to hear that. My grandmother passed away about 3 weeks ago.

• I'm sorry about your grandma! :(

• Thank you - I think it's been better for her this way because she really hasn't been well in the past few weeks and I'm sorry for you loss as well @octavius

• Happy that the guy I like asked me out, sad because I can't stop thinking it was a just joke or something.

• What made me happy - A few compliments. Never hurts to hear those.

What made me sad - Hearing the school I want to work for doesn't have any openings for me.

• A guy made me happy today

I wanted to eat ice cream, but I couldn't cause my tooth hurts... I gotta get rid of wisdom tooth! :/

• What made me happy today was unlike most people I know I went to work at a new job that I like. What made me sad was a guy I really really liked was basically using me for money and I am now thinking I'm meant to be alone while all the women I know are happy with their men. Meanwhile I'm getting the fuckboys.

• What made me happy: I got a $20 tip at work!!
    What made me sad: The fact that I have been ignoring my guild for the past week. Part of me wonders if they really mind my absence.

• What mad me sad today? well its Monday but im happy because i woke up next to my wonderfull boyfriend :)

• The bitches lady at the DMV made me sad/ mad. And my boyfriend car breaking down again also made me sad😢

My mother and my cat made me happy
    Today :)

• Happy- I wrote something 'decent' in my book
    Sad- I broke my nail :(
    by the way, congratulations for becoming a guru :)

• Happy: Knowing that I passed on a exam
    Sad. Knowing that I failed on the other

• That one awesome League of Legends match, where we got matched up against stupid enemies xD
    #happyface

My mom is crying and I don't know why
    #sadface

• Happy - seeing my paycheck

Sad - someone canceled on me last minute :/

• Water weight made me sad, Domino's made me happy :3

• Happy, I got an order in that I needed to get in. Sad, not getting a refund on a ticket I bought and no contact with my someone special.

• Happy : Coffee
    Sad: My hormones.

• Happy because I'm going on a summer holiday soon

Sad because I'm missing someone terribly

• My loving cat :☺
    One of my favorite gagers is sick (@PLLFan21) :😔

• Waking up made me happy, getting up out of bed made me sad

• im not happy nor sad. im mad

• Nilla wafers and being able to ignore some bad news I heard about my boyfriend made me super happy!
    However, my boredom at work and thinking about the bad news with my boyfriend made me kind of sad

• Happy: Got test results back from the doc saying i am currently cancer free, yay!!
    Sad: Nothing could make me sad right now :D

• Happy - nothing honestly
    Sad - asshole horning me on the road this early morning. He was on the main road and I was turning into the road. Dude was like half a mile away from me yet horn me like crazy because his fucked up mind thinks I'm in his way.

• Wait actually imma about to eat ice cream THAT makes me happy lol