Someone recommend something good on Netflix? Can be anything?

I feel like I've seen most of the usual recommendations and don't know what to watch. Anyone find anything that was unexpectedly good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out sexy lawyer drama Suits, stylish period drama Mad Men and life-in-prison show Orange is the New Black. They're all excellent and therefore very addictive! Lost is a great show with lots of mysteries and shocking twists... I've heard House of Cards, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Daredevil, Arrested Development and Weeds are good. Then there are the fun shows like Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives, and of course reruns of classic sitcoms like Friends. :)

Here's a list for more ideas: ca.complex.com/.../new-girl

What Guys Said 7

• Spartacus!

I've been loving that show

• I like the show coach Luther is hilarious

• The Killing. Really great show, it's a netflix hidden gem.

• Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Batman trilogy
    LoTR trilogy
    Hobbit trilogy
    Marvel universe films

• Daredevil , Daredevil , Daredevil !!!

• A movie called Down By Law if it is on there.

• Steven universe!

What Girls Said 6

• I know it's not Netflix, but watch the English dubbed version of Death Note on youtube. It's extremely entertaining and there's 37 20 minute episodes so it will take you a little while but not too long! It is an anime but even if you don't like that sort of thing you'd be watching the English dubbed version.

• Heartland. I love it.

• I've liked twisted and sense 8 very much actually - these are TV-shows tho

• Blue Is The Warmest Color (it's a french film based on a graphic novel). I'm not sure if it's on Netflix though..

• If you haven't watched Orange Is The New Black, that is the best show on Netflix in my opinion. But I'm trying to find good shows, too.

• Before I go to sleep and Side Effects... great movies :)