Name a food, any food you really don't like?

mine is grapefruit, i wanna love it but i hate the taste

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I dislike eggplant and guacamole.

• Bison. It makes my throw up just when I smell it. I would never eat it. Ever!

• come to uk, no bison here!! and pretty much no chance of buying it

• yeah its cool, literally.. ha ha! summers can be crap, cities are a bit busy but still plenty of open spaces in the north of england and scotland

• The weather sounds like the weather I'm accustomed to anyway, so I think I would survive lol. And the people are so awesome. Very open and seem to be good hearted. The scenery of the land there is just breathtaking😊

• Lol I hate grapefruit too - I detest the taste of meat as well and also hate onions and garlic (pretty much everything where you can clearly taste it or you can still bite it eww)

• Grapefruit is one of the only foods I don't like.

• Pretty much all fruit. =/

The only fruit I can actually eat are peaches, apples, bananas, and oranges and that is sparingly. Everything else tastes weird to me.

• Halva. @_@

• Capers and olives. Truly disgusting...

• Seafood... Yuck

• Asparagus, cauliflower and cluster beans :/ :/

• Watermelon. I loathe it so much i tell people that i'm allergic to it so they won't eat it around me.

• Salads and most seafood

• Sprouts
    Pumpkin

• cottage cheese or nachos (I ate too much nachos before and just got tired of em)

• Avocados...

• I really don't like eggs 😷

• Chicory... The only way I can eat it is with the mindset that I don't have any taste

• unusual one that!!

• Oh it is?
      I can only eat it if it's soaked in some cheesy sauce and rolled in bacon.. that's the only way I'll eat it, because the taste is 'weak' xD

• Asparagus. I try to like it but I can't.

• Bananas! I really do want to love them but i can't :(

• Eggs n grits

• I hate mushrooms because i choked on one as a kid

• Oysters and squids.. I won't say I tried to like them coz I just fucking don't. Eww!

What Guys Said 11

• Pickles. Yes, I don't like pickles. I hate when they put that single pickle in a burger. You can take it off but it has impregnated the whole burger with its flavor.

• @LightsOff I can tolerate a fresh pickle, but most of the time that it's used it's a sweet pickle, and those suck. Like you said, the ones they use at McDonald's just ruins the whole meal.

• Yes I hate sweet pickles, I prefer sour. Especially when they're slightly cold. Makes the taste more fresh and enjoyable lol.

• I don't like High Chews

• I hate mayo, if anything has touched mayo, I won't eat it.

other than that, I can get by I think...

• egg... yuck

it smells like a rotten fart and it tastes like snot mixed wid saliva somewot

• Onions. But I am slowly getting over that.

• boiled lamb meat especially hate the smell of it

• Bell peppers

• I don't like shrimp.

• Pickles. I don't see the appeal.

• Beans. They taste like Diarrhea.

• vegetables and Asian food.