Name a food, any food you really don't like?

mine is grapefruit, i wanna love it but i hate the taste

0|0
23|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I dislike eggplant and guacamole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bison. It makes my throw up just when I smell it. I would never eat it. Ever!

0|0
    0|0
    • come to uk, no bison here!! and pretty much no chance of buying it

• Show All
    • yeah its cool, literally.. ha ha! summers can be crap, cities are a bit busy but still plenty of open spaces in the north of england and scotland

• The weather sounds like the weather I'm accustomed to anyway, so I think I would survive lol. And the people are so awesome. Very open and seem to be good hearted. The scenery of the land there is just breathtaking😊

• Lol I hate grapefruit too - I detest the taste of meat as well and also hate onions and garlic (pretty much everything where you can clearly taste it or you can still bite it eww)

0|0
    0|0
  • Grapefruit is one of the only foods I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all fruit. =/

The only fruit I can actually eat are peaches, apples, bananas, and oranges and that is sparingly. Everything else tastes weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Halva. @_@

0|0
    0|0
  • Capers and olives. Truly disgusting...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seafood... Yuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Asparagus, cauliflower and cluster beans :/ :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Watermelon. I loathe it so much i tell people that i'm allergic to it so they won't eat it around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salads and most seafood

0|0
    0|0
  • Sprouts
    Pumpkin

0|0
    0|0
  • cottage cheese or nachos (I ate too much nachos before and just got tired of em)

0|0
    0|0
  • Avocados...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like eggs 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicory... The only way I can eat it is with the mindset that I don't have any taste

0|0
    0|0
    • unusual one that!!

• Oh it is?
      I can only eat it if it's soaked in some cheesy sauce and rolled in bacon.. that's the only way I'll eat it, because the taste is 'weak' xD

• Asparagus. I try to like it but I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bananas! I really do want to love them but i can't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs n grits

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mushrooms because i choked on one as a kid

0|0
    1|0
  • Oysters and squids.. I won't say I tried to like them coz I just fucking don't. Eww!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Pickles. Yes, I don't like pickles. I hate when they put that single pickle in a burger. You can take it off but it has impregnated the whole burger with its flavor.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @LightsOff I can tolerate a fresh pickle, but most of the time that it's used it's a sweet pickle, and those suck. Like you said, the ones they use at McDonald's just ruins the whole meal.

• Yes I hate sweet pickles, I prefer sour. Especially when they're slightly cold. Makes the taste more fresh and enjoyable lol.

• I don't like High Chews

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mayo, if anything has touched mayo, I won't eat it.

other than that, I can get by I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • egg... yuck

it smells like a rotten fart and it tastes like snot mixed wid saliva somewot

0|0
    1|0
  • Onions. But I am slowly getting over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • boiled lamb meat especially hate the smell of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bell peppers

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like shrimp.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pickles. I don't see the appeal.