When you tried to guess someone's age, what was the greatest margin you were ever off by?

mine was 37 years (I thought a 61 year old woman was 24)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been off by as much as ten to fifteen years. I think guessing 24 rather than 61 was a bit odd, but some women maintain their bodies so well and use just the right amount of makeup to keep a younger appearance. I've found women around the age of 60 to still be attractive... I thought a 45 year old woman was about 31 or 32. Sometimes it goes the other way if they go gray early or something. If I'm ever asked to guess someones' age, I usually go younger than what I think it is. I'd rather flatter someone unintentionally than accidentally tell them I think they're older than they really are.

What Girls Said 3

• Were u drunk thinking a woman in her 60s was almost 40 years younger?

Anyway I'm usually accurate or off by a few years (4 at most)

• I thought a 36 year old was 21... She was my teacher and she looked like a porcelain doll.

• I really wonder what that woman looked like. The most for me was probably 3 years

What Guys Said 4