Would you fire an employee if they?

A law suit even or a client is so poor mistreated he or she uses because of your employee

Most Helpful Guy

• If the employee had violated my company policy and it resulted in a law suit or an upset customer then yes they might be terminated. If on the other hand the employee had followed policy then we'll back them to the ends of the earth. I own one company, manage another and am on the board of a third.

• What about if the authorities are contacting your company because of your employee violated a law?

• What if they agree that they did something wrong.

• Then it would be a case by case bases. But to actually get fired by me, it usually has to be a pattern of behavior not a single act. Also some laws that do not effect your job just don't matter to me. Such as recreational drug use, I don't care what you do on your own time, as long as you can perform your duties.

What Guys Said 1

• Your question is too vague.

What Girls Said 2

• If they were a bad worker I would, it depends on context. If they stole money or something from the company then I'd have to do it.

• yeah i would.