What is the point of scented toilet paper?

Seriously, whoever invented it is a prick. It smells great but my skin is so irritated! It feels like I have a fuckin diaper rash : Do any of you people purchase that crap? Spray perfume directly onto your genitals and that's what it feels like.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have the most minty fucking fresh toilet paper in the world, but at the end of the day, its only going to get covered in shit... (literally) xD

What Guys Said 4

• It's just another cheap scam to get people to buy it.
    Scented toilet doesn't sound too flashy, but dollar bill toilet paper however would be more like it. Who am I kidding? Even that would be a terrible manufactured product sold to catch the customer's eye.

Scented toilet paper toilet paper is just another fancy way to take your money.

• I never recommend scented Toilet paper that stuff will make your Johnson red for sure

• 2 words: Money scam.

• I have a Yankee Candle sample tied to a dingle berry... smells fabreeezy

What Girls Said 2

• that means u having an allergic reaction to the toilet paper. Try Vaseline maybe? lol

• its pretty useless.