Have you ever found a short girl (5'4 under) to be sexy and not just cute or adorable?

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Hell yeah. My girlfriend is 5'2" and she's hot. Her roommate is like 5'0" and she's drop dead gorgeous and must have D size breasts. Don't worry short can be HOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep, my last girlfriend was sexy as fuck 5'3. Usually the taller ones are not as sexy, as they are skinny and flat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I do, but... Well, I don't think it'd be acceptable in our society.
    ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/.../Tristana_0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no, I can't look past the shortness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated several short girls. The two most memorable were 5'1 and 5'3 and I found them both irresistible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but for me personally I'd prefer if they were taller but that's just because I'm tall and doesn't have anything to do with my physical attraction to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ab-so-lutely infact for me she's happily sleeping right now in a super nice corset tomorrow I will be trying to think of her in it 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot of Asians girls are that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell yes. The only girls I date are under 5'3" "I'm only 5'9" so... Mainly Asian girls and other exotic girls of color (when I can find any). They're cute, adorable AND sexy af!

0|0
    1|0
  • Indeed
    I had a friend called jen
    she was 4'11 and rather attractive ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• that's interesting, I'm so used to the "cute adorable" and pats on my head. rawr i bite u

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhh oh the cats loose we need to watch out she's on the prowl lol