Do you have to be really cute to pull off having really short hair without looking more manish?

whats the word for looking more like a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need the right face to pull it off, certain type and shape can do it but it's hard to know you make it look short with out cutting and see what your friends say or think

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really ever find it very attractive. Even Emma Watson looked manish to me when she had the short hair cut, before.

• Dont cut your hair short please i wish girls would quit that

• masculine

and yes

• Masculine?

• Short hair doesn't look manly at all.

• look at others opinions x)

• I guess it differs per guy. I actually prefer girls with short hair. But that's just my preference.

• haha yeah short hair is cute

What Girls Said 2

• Masculine, boyish, I like invented words too, so mannish is fine. :) Some of the cutest celebrities have pulled off short hair and others avoid it. A stylist should know by looking at their client if it's a good idea or not. Some women with bigger faces or heads won't pull it off so well. Others with short, stout necks. It's usually quite nice with elfin features or a slim neck. I'm also think women with huge doe-like eyes look even cuter with short hair.

• You mean "masculine"? :) I guess it depends on if the haircut fits your face (complements or frames it well) more than anything. Short hair isn't for everyone; being attractive doesn't necessarily has to be a major requirement.