If you smoke as a teenager even in PRIVATE why do people assume your trying to be "cool"?

its so stupid

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there so no logical reason to smoke.

• anxiety

• I have never smoked so I could be wrong but from what I heard the nicotine withdraw causes anxiety then when you smoke you get your fix so it temperately goes away.

If you noticed the anxiety before you started smoking going to a therapist would be a better option that way you could find a solution that does not involve putting toxins into your body.

You have to think sort term gratification vs. long term reward.

What Guys Said 4

• No they dont. And it may be stupid, but i like getting high.
    #Weed

• why the hell would you hashtag it? that just makes it seem like your trying to look cool. but anyway..

• There's no other reason to smoke.

• because that is literally the only "valid" excuse that exists for it

• 1. its edgy

2. you're breaking rules

3. its bad

4. there's no real reason to do it

What Girls Said 3

• Because logically everyone knows it makes you stupid therefore the only reason someone would do it is because they have a death wish or they think it is cool or they just truly are an idiot.

• Because you're on some kind of bandwagon bullshit. I'm literally going to school to be a Oncologist (cancer specialist) and the thought of my future children smoking or using smokeless tobacco makes me want to vomit.

• Because most teenagers only do stuff to look cool, doesn't matter if it's in private or not.