Smokers, why did you start smoking if you knew the risks and would you recommend it?

I know a lot of people who smoke tell me to never smoke. Someone who smoked said that he would rather see me with a joint. So I was wondering why would you start.

Disclaimer, I'm not being a judgmental prick, it's your body and you can do what you want with it. I'm just wondering why

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to school to be an oncologist and the thought of my future children using tobacco makes me want to vomit. I'd rather see them smoking pot. Doctors recommend pot all the time. I smoke it every once in a while. Never smoked a cigarette a day in my life. Ugh.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Because people don't really understand the addictive properties of cigarettes... and no if you don't smoke don't start...

• What really influenced me into trying it though is the way how people looked while smoking. It seem kinda cool but it's not my thing though.

I'm more into the heavier stuff though..