Thigh high socks are slutty on girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't give a crap if they look slutty. I love wearing them and will continue to. I'm not trying to be slutty or sexy when I wear them. I just like how I look and them. I wear them tastefully of course. You can wear them without looking like a whore. You just have to have the right pieces and style them correctly.

What Guys Said 5

• Fuck no, they're cute and sexy af.

• On Girls? What are they on guys?

To answer your question, I think it's a cool look!

• Are you asking or telling us

• Other people seemed to understand it's a question. That's why there's a question mark at the end.

• Nope they're cute and good looking.

• I don't think they are slutty. But i dont find them attractive in the least.

• Why not?

• No particular reason. They don't turn me on and they look stupid in my opinion. Can't actually believe it became a fashion trend.

What Girls Said 11

• They're cute!

I <3 that look.

• What? No. They're cute as fuck: people who tell you it's slutty are people with slutty minds or people who are jealous that they don't have the confidence to rock those cute socks. Wear them sweet heart.

• No their cute and stylish as well as functional

• No, they're cool, I love them.

• Just in porn

• I wear them all the time and I look cute as fuck. They actually make me look all innocent like a kawaii Asian school girl.

• Not in you wear them right💁

• what about it?

• Everything is 'slutty' on girls if you ask the right person. I wore thigh highs and knee highs all through school, because they kept me warmer while wearing a skirt. Never saw it as slutty.

Besides, wear what makes you happy. Who gives a flying fuck what anyone else thinks?

• i'm pretty sure nobody thinks a burka is slutty

there are things that are obviously slutty

• I found one of the people you can ask!

'Slutty' is a construct to get girls to dress in ways others deem suitable. Why not let girls decide what is suitable for them.

• HAHAHHAHAAH my ex had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE fetish for girls in long socks lmao.

• @sephylove Yeah, so do I. Can't explain it but it's one of the few things that forces a double take out of me. Damnit... one of my secrets are out on GAG! Jokes aside, it looks sexy with nice sticks so I think it's more common than not.