What was the one job you hated the most and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Working with a ships carpenter because i couldnt stand the fiberglass all getting in/under my skin. It was really a love hate relationship with that job. When we worked with wood i loved it. But whenever it came to working with fiberglass i hated it!!

• Sounds very painful and dangerous. I wouldn't be able to do it.

• Painful yes, dangerous not so much.

What Guys Said 5

• Watching my Aunty's children...
    Why? Because I hate children... They tend to break stuff, make many mistakes and get in trouble, and they always get away with whatever they did..

• Yeah I hate being responsible for other people's kids especially since you cannot discipline them the way you would like.

• Yeah, It's illegal to beat your own children now.

• When I was doing electrical work in freezing weather and always having to solve problems

• manager at build a bear

• I remember applying for build a bear when I was younger and it was quite embarrassing what we had to during the interviews so I feel your pain.

• I was a male stripper for like 2 weeks...

• Wow that sounds interesting, why did you choose to even go into that profession? Do you have to completely take off everything?

• Buildings worker

What Girls Said 4

• I've never had a job :(

• I was a bus girl at a restaurant in town. I was one of the only ones that actually worked, I made less than minimum wage, and the owner was incompetent and cheap as fuck

• I had worked at a restaurant before too. It was pretty shitty as well. I had to pass out flyers during the winter time. It was horrible !!! And I was not getting paid overtime !!!

• Damn that sucks :( on the plus side, I learned where not to eat in town lol xD

• Marketing. I was never good at it. I think rejection is very painful.

• Haha I know what you mean. At one point I was actually considering marketing but then I realized it's too much work trying to convince people to buy your product.

• I've never had a job...