Girls, Does it hurt when you get hit in the boobs?

I heard someone say that once, I think. I'm just wondering. Do you think it hurts more than a guy getting hit in the balls or less? And does it hurt more bigger they are or does size absorb the impact?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• We are after all human beings, so it's going to hurt wherever you hit a person on the body. I'm not a guy so I can't compare what it feels like to get hit in the balls, but whether its balls or boobs, it depends doesn't it, on what you are being hit with and how hard.

What Girls Said 20

• YES. And this is coming from an a cupper. My heart goes out to my bigger chested homegirls.

• Yes. Don't do it. Dunno if it's on the same scale as a ball-punching, cuz I don't have balls, but it hurts like imma stab you in the eye if you do it. Don't do it.

• Yes. It's just like when you get hit anywhere---it hurts.

• It used to hurt when I was in puberty, because they were getting bigger and becoming all sensitive. Luckily I got out of that whole shitty period alive so they don't hurt anymore.

• It does hurt less than getting hit in the balls from what I know of. Though they are really painful during their "growing time" so teenage girls have more sensitive boobs that grown ups. I don't know about the impact thing but the closest to the nipple the more painful it is.

• Lol of course it hurts :)
    But I think a guy's balls are more sensitive. We at least have our chest cavity to absorb some of the impact as opposed to testicles which have... nothing :/

• Yep it really does hurt. I don't think as much as getting hit in the balls. I'm saying this based on guys reactions getting hit in the balls but yea it freaken hurts.

• It hurts like fuck. Imagine being pierced and being bitten harshly on your dick at the same time. It hurts very bad. Degree of pain may differ by the effort of cause of pain but man it hurts like fuck!

• Of course its just like slapping any other body part cuz its just flesh and blood so its gotta hurt.. Lol😂

• I don't have very big breasts, but it does indeed hurt... I'd think getting kicked in the balls would be more painful.

• depends on the time of month.

• Hell yea and mine aren't even big

• Yes, they are sensitive.

• Yes, being hit, in the boobs hurts a lot. I would say every bit as much, as a kick to a guys nuts.

• Depending on the time of month boobs go either way

• It depends... where and how hard. Sometimes if it's an accidental knock, no. But if it's near the nipple and harder, it can be uncomfortable... not really painful but a dull annoying ache happens for me.

• It probably hurts less than being hit in the balls, but it still hurts an awful lot.

• I mean they're essentially punching you in the lung/heart/ribcage so yeah it does hurt a lot but maybe not more than getting kicked in the balls.

• Yes, it does hurt. Especially when ovulating. I don't think it hurts more than a guy getting hit in the balls, though.

• Incredibly so...