Have you ever made a monthly mood board?

You buy a canvas and you put images, materials, saying, etc that represent who YOU are that month. It gives you a visual of what you have or want to obtain this month. It should provide inspiration, motivation, goals, and good vibes 😊🌸

let me know if you've ever made one or if you think it's a good idea!

Most Helpful Guy

• Never even heard of it until now but it sounds like a good idea for people who suffer from body image

What Guys Said 3

• Lol no why would I do that?

• Is it me or does every single question of yours have "😊" and "🌸" in the description?

• Off course it is good idea. Every thing which make you happy. Is not bad idea. Go for it. 😊👌

What Girls Said 2

• tbh i've thought about it but i just use an app for this

• That sounds like a really brilliant idea! :) Never tried it before but I like scrapbooking and this sounds like a more creative version of that :) Thanks for the suggestion and I'm gonna give it a go! You should definitely commit to this as well because it'll make good memories & you can look back and see how much you change over time. Have fun