Guys how do you feel if you see your girl walking around the house in lingerie or her underwear and bra around the house when there are no guests?

I dunno I feel more comfortable when I am in lingerie or my underwear. Not a slut or a whore.

• Hot
  • Only special times
  • Whore
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have put "whore" as an option.

What on earth makes a woman a whore for dressing up and being cute for her SO? Especially alone at home together? Hell, my SO and I are naked all day every day in the house. We're not prostitutes, lmao. The naked body is natural. And to be naked with your SO is one of life's pleasures, LOL. (completely serious)

• I like doing it. I only put the option cause I dunno.

What Guys Said 5

• It's their house they can be naked if they want. If people don't like it they don't have to be in their house.

• Other. It's kind of normal... cute/hot depending on the girl, but hardly that unusuall.

• Most guys get boners seeing their girl walk around in something sexy yes it would turn me on ,,

• I choose other since its a comfort thing i walk around in my boxers only cause its cooler id be burning up in clothes

• Well I don't mind that at all...😊 that's is hot.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it'd be distracting.

• I do it all the time.

• I do it daily. Im naked all the time

• whore i think.