Most embarrassing moment (s)?

in the mood to laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• In elementary school like 1st grade. I was wearing a dress and I had too pee like super badly. But the teacher was still talking. Then when I was finally able to and I got to the bathroom and well I wet my "pants" (not really pants dress remember). My underwear was soaked and so where my socks and shoes and the floor and it was just the begging of the day. And since it was wrong not to wear undies (well now if something ever happened like that to me I would just take the panties off, but little kid logic of course) I kept everything on and try drying it with paper that I found in the bathroom, then went back to class and didn't tell a soul I spent the whole all gross. EW!

• hahaha i just hope for your sake (and your neighbor's) that it didn't smell😂

• no it didn't smell it just felt sssssssssssooooooooooooooo gross

What Guys Said 4

• When I went to college

• My first date there was a pull door i kept trying push and just 🙈😂 not funny getting laughed at

• I once had a wet dream in the church foyer

• Either a few months back when I couldn't haul my sorry rear end over a 6 foot fence or back in first grade when I crapped my pants in class and only realized it when I got home, except for smelling whiffs every now and then all day. No one talked about, but I feel like they all probably realized.

What Girls Said 5