Most embarrassing moment (s)?

in the mood to laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• In elementary school like 1st grade. I was wearing a dress and I had too pee like super badly. But the teacher was still talking. Then when I was finally able to and I got to the bathroom and well I wet my "pants" (not really pants dress remember). My underwear was soaked and so where my socks and shoes and the floor and it was just the begging of the day. And since it was wrong not to wear undies (well now if something ever happened like that to me I would just take the panties off, but little kid logic of course) I kept everything on and try drying it with paper that I found in the bathroom, then went back to class and didn't tell a soul I spent the whole all gross. EW!

• hahaha i just hope for your sake (and your neighbor's) that it didn't smell๐Ÿ˜‚

• no it didn't smell it just felt sssssssssssooooooooooooooo gross

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• When I went to college

• My first date there was a pull door i kept trying push and just ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ not funny getting laughed at

• I once had a wet dream in the church foyer

• Either a few months back when I couldn't haul my sorry rear end over a 6 foot fence or back in first grade when I crapped my pants in class and only realized it when I got home, except for smelling whiffs every now and then all day. No one talked about, but I feel like they all probably realized.

What Girls Said 5

• I once tried to befriend a crawfish, but he pinched me and I yelped. The worst part was, my boyfriend was right next to me.

Here's a picture that proves that my story is completely true.
    data.whicdn.com/.../...1et21qewacoo1_500_large.jpg

• I can't remember because I've probably blocked them all out.

• When i was 10 my skirt fell down to my ankles in the middle of a highway while we were crossing the street.

• Getting caught street dancing while on duty. Not embarrassing, but funny.

• me and my crush were about to search for information on google with my cellphone and when i opened my internet there was a porn page i forgot to close yesterday, i died.