What does this mean in English?

'Te conocia mas mi imaginación que mis sentidos, me enamore de una idea no de una realidad.' What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Google translate is cool and all but when you speak Spanish, you can understand what it really means. Basically, it says "I fell in love with the idea I created of you". It's easy to translate something, but words have meaning an value so this can be taken out of context to a certain extent. Sure he had feelings for you, but they were feelings that were clouded by the image he had over the real you.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• My imagination knew you more then my feelings, I feel in love with an idea instead of reality.

• I knew my imagination more than my senses, I fell in love with an idea rather than a reality.

https://translate.google.com

What Girls Said 1

• It's kind of like "My imagination knew you more than my senses, I fell in love with an idea, not a reality"