What Show Do You Prefer to Watch As a Marathon?

I personally love watching the Simpsons as a marathon... Adventure Time! is my second.

• Family Guy
  • The Simpsons
  • The Cleveland Show
  • American Dad
  • Futurama
  • Uncle Grandpa
  • Adventure Time!

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch all the old shows in marathon
    like Twilight Zone, Three Stooges, Sanford & Son
    i never could get into any other shows.

• I love those old shows too. The Twilight Zone... nvr gets old. Lol i absolutely love Fred Sanford... Grady is my ultimate fave though.

• Yeah, it had more weight to them than the ones we have now

What Guys Said 6

• Orange is the New Black.

• The Simpsons for sure, but if I had the choice, I'd probably watch all of Clannad and After Story again.

• I know Clannad is an anime... it looks cute, but i haven't watched it yet. Too busy watching Naruto and Say I Love You.
      After Story? Isn't that another arc in Clannad?

• Yeah, Clannad's probably one of my favorite shows of all time.

• I voted Uncle Grandpa... I can't stand that degenerate Seth MacFarlane and Adventure Time has really bad writing. As for Futurama and the Simpsons I got burned out on those years ago...

• Family guy archer bobs burgers etc

• Lol Bob Burger?

• Same with me. I used to see it, but thought it was dumb and nasty... well it is, but I'm into it now Lol

• Bob's Burgers is edgier, but H. Jon Benjamin is a great comic voice guy. He also does "Archer", which is a hilarious spoof of the james Bond spy genre,

• Archer for me. That show is great to binge on.

• What's that about?

• It's a comedy show that started on FX about people who are in a spy organization but they're all pretty dysfunctional. It's really funny. Watch the first episode and see if you like it. It's on netflix.

• Lol it sounds funny. I'll make a date with it if i remember to

• I have to pic just one? I love them all

What Girls Said 7

• Bob's Burgers, if I am choosing something animated. I am not really one to watch animated TV shows, but I love that one! Tina is my favorite! Love her!

Out of the ones on your poll, American Dad.

• Law And Order SVU allllllllllll day!!

• Lol smh. That comes on so much >~<

• Lol wow. Have u ever watched "Bones"? I believe it's just like Law and Order SVU

• no i haven't but I tend to keep my show list short, I don't like binge watching shows and most of my SVU binges are while I'm doing other work

• I'd probably say Futurama.

• I love the Simpsons

• The Simpsons is my first choice, Family Guy second

• None of that shit. I honestly hate cartoon networks new cartoons. If I were to watch a marathon of anything it would be svu, oitnb (although so far season 3 is horrible), or any murdee mystery documentary.

• I know what u mean. I hate their new cartoons too. But Adventure Time has been out for what...2years? I absolutely hate Uncle Grandpa. And i watch those other cartoons on MyTv Charleston. :)

• No. 5 years lol I don't mind adventure time. The others I hate.

• F•R•I•E•N•D•S!