Is this girl another cat fish or what? Do you know her?

er username is sarahh or something she keep sending messages to girls ask them the same questions every time.
like:-
1- where are you from?
2- how did you joined to the site?
3- what got you here?
4- what's your name?
and when you ask her those questions she didn't answer. Besides she was lying and tell us the same story since 2 years. I talked to her once then I asked all my female friends to join me here and I was right she asked and told them the same damn story again. Besides she's following over than 176 girls and three males. Have you talked to her before?

Most Helpful Girl

• not the name sarah... but i get many msgs from weird girls... like there was this girl... recently.. who really wanted me to like lesbian porn.. i said i don't.. and she just kept on sending msgs to convince to somehow to like it and watch it... i don't know why... even though i told her i m straight..

• This is really weird.

• yeah... lol... i have weirder stories... :D this used to upset me when i was new.. but now i just don't care...

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't talked to her but she does sound like a catfish, I've been catfished on here, the girl and I dated for almost 3 months and then we broke up and a few weeks later I found out that she was a fake. The catfish girl said she did it so I would love her.

• Oh my god she's horrible

• I know! I was super depressed for about 2 weeks after I found out, I almost started cutting too. But I didn't luckily.

• I'm a catfish meowww

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh, I get too many pm's to ever remember.