How do I get girls to stop viewing me as the "gay guyfriend" kind of guy?

I'm not gay but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I see a have to explain more. I mean I'm sick of my female friends seeing me as a "girly man".

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't constantly sit on the phone with them for hours listening to all their boy problems or them complaining about their periods. Don't let them use you as their emotional crutch.

Ask out other girls.

• Then what do I talk about with them?

• Do they really not talk about anything else? Yeesh, find new friends. My girl friends and I talk about all kinds of things besides boys and periods; there's plenty more interesting things to talk about.

• In fact, if you guys are talking about that kind of thing, bring up some girl you like that you're going to ask out.

What Girls Said 3

• You are sweet, respectful and connect with females.

• I said NOT as the gay guy friend type.

• My bad.. Be the opposite? Jk
      Be the man who is all that yet manly. Draw a distinct line and don't ingage in " girl talk" .
      Be kind and attentive to a point. Girls are very much aware how far they can take a friendship before the lines get blurred.

• you mean you want girls to stop "friendzoning" you?

• You could try going on a date with a girl or talk about a girl you like a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• Make sure you let them know your intentions in the beginning.

• Shhh keep pretending you'll know what I mean soon enough 👀...

• Ask them out before you get to know them.

• Ask them out

• ask the girl u like out, be a man