If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• day job? hmmm open my own garage, help people soup up their cars.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Travel the world like Rick Steves

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I would use the money to learn more cooking skills and then I would open a small business that only serves desserts. I want no pressure, no deadlines, I just want to cook delicious stuff to not so many people, and just enjoy life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably some hospital job. One where I can be of help to patients without having particular skills, like transporting patients or helping them at an information desk. Or at someplace like Disney World. Or as a volunteer at a place like "Give Kids The World", a place where Make-a-Wish kids stay while on their trip to Orlando to go to Disney World and other local attractions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd run an organic garden, teaching kids and adults alike how to grow their own healthy food. And we'd donate some of our crops to food banks and the less fortunate.

1|0
    0|0
  • WWE Wrestler part time for there pay per view shows once in a while to main event them

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing something I feel like I'm helping. Probably doing charity or counseling.

2|0
    0|0
  • Food taster

0|0
    0|0
  • being a fisher man on a sea-trawler, sounds strange for a vegetarian, but i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd head up an international corporation solely focused on the research and development of lightsabres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put my head together and be a Computer repairman

0|0
    0|0
  • The one I'm doing now (teaching).

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not interested in job anyway...
    even now i don't consider doing job for long...

Probably would've made career in sports, i was okay at some sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Music producer

0|0
    0|0
  • something with animals

0|0
    0|0
  • Pilot... helicopter or turboprop

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Work for GaG.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd be an actor!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I think I'd want to be a doctor or surgeon or something. I'd have plenty of money for school (plus the bills while I'm in school) and could afford tutors, so I assume I'd feel pretty confident with my capabilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • cosmetologist (skin care branch)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would work at j... as a coordinator

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep my job but limit my hours. I love what I do and can't imagine quitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • work at papa johns, as a phone girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats the worst job I was there for the past two night bad deal

• I mean it's a chill job and you already have all the money in the world. Sooo just answering the question how it is lol

• Same thing I'm doing now; science. I'd be bored without it.

1|0
    0|0