What country best suits your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/what-country-matches-your-personality#.cbK3YAZ7OE

i got... japan ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )

what country best suits your personality ?

You got: Japan
You are disciplined, but also have a wild and creative side. You love a place teeming with energy and life. You should plan a move to Japan.

i would but... i already live here _φ(・_・

Most Helpful Girl

• You are living in the best country that suits your personality :) awesome

I got Australia

You’re friendly and easygoing, and you don’t have a hard time making friends. You love a land of great beaches and even greater people. You’ll never blunder if you’re down under.

What Guys Said 26

• You got: England
    You are sophisticated and dapper. You’re one of the sharpest people around and have a lighting quick wit and a penchant for sarcasm. For you, being a Brit is the shit!

I always have wanted to live in England in a quiet, non-tourist filled area. :D

• Australia

• I got USA, which is kind of ironic because, while I do love it, I don't necessarily feel all that married to living here.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-1833-1436793264-8.gif

• You got: America
    You’re confident and very self-assured. You put freedom above everything else and love a place with a ton of variety. There is no better place for you than the land of the red, white, and blue.

NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
    CAN-A-DA, CAN-A-DA

• You got: Brazil
    You are charismatic and have infectious energy. People love you and love being around you. You are friendly, talkative, and proud, so Brazilians should be part of your crowd.

Yeah, I've never even planned on going to Brazil xD

• You got: England

but... traveller's diarrhea? LOL...

• don't you live in england?

• LOL yeah... XD

actually i picked traveller's diarrhea coz i found it funny... maybe results would be different if i picked sth else in this question

• I got japan as well. It's a shame that it's problematicto move there since they're somewhat racist to outsiders.

• You got: Brazil

Not very accurate of my personality, but I'd love to visit! :P

• You got: America
    You’re confident and very self-assured. You put freedom above everything else and love a place with a ton of variety. There is no better place for you than the land of the red, white, and blue. Comedy Central

• Oh goodness Coco... how was the part of your life in America?
    Since that's where the quiz wants to send me haha :-)

• oh ! hmmm the food is nice

• lol no no no more like... fried chicken and mashed potatoes

• Oh, those could make me smile as well... a Japanese dish I remember I've eaten in Florida was chicken teriaki. Really yummy, could eat it every week :-)

• Japan as well...
    I'd love to visit, but I think the language barrier might present issues with moving there long term.

• you could learn the language ☆

• You'd be surprised. I studied French for 5 years at school, lived and worked in France for about 2 years in total, and can still barely speak the language - and that at least uses the same alphabet!

• You got: Syria
    You are fast and good at dodging explosions. You love the Qur'an and your head comes off easily. You're a popular slave. For you, being Syrian is the bomb.

• You got: Italy
    You carry yourself with pride and flair, and you’ve always had a passion for fashion. You’re well-suited for a place with rich food and an even richer history. Italy should be your home and your heart will no longer roam.

• You got: America

Say wut?

• I got Japan too. I'm stationed in Korea right now though lol.

• You got: America

• Oh dear, one of these again...

• I got England.

No...

• why not? ϵ ( 'Θ' )϶

• I've been there. I chose architecture as what's important in other cultures but I find Englands architecture boring and dry. And it's cloudy there like half the time. Culturally it's not that different from the U. S. so I don't really feel like it's the place for me.

I want something different, darn it! I AM A PEACOCK, YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY!

• i see (°_°)

• i got egland :D i live in germany.

• I got England... 😊

• Australia

• I also got Japan... never been there

• Norway, Finland, sweeten, North uk

• I got this:

You got: England
    You are sophisticated and dapper. You’re one of the sharpest people around and have a lighting quick wit and a penchant for sarcasm. For you, being a Brit is the shit

• Which is bullshit cause I hate England. I've been there 3 or 4 times and each time I got really sick.

I never seem to get sick unless I go to England. It's like a curse.

• I got England at least they Speak English.

• I got Japan... that's fucked up.

What Girls Said 26

• You got: England
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14578-1436802341-7.gif
    Eh... I would've preferred something better.

• You got: Brazil

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28109-1436793790-2.gif

• ITALY

Funny... since I live in Croatia... that's opposite to Italy. xD

• You got: England

How ironic, I'm English.

• We're there only like five countries as possibilities? I got England.

• You got: England

I didn't expect that..

• I got japan as well

You got: Japan

lol and I do have an apartment in tokyo as well 😂

• why not live in it? (*^^*)

• i see ☆ i hope it's everything you expect and more ♡

• Thank you :3 by the way your English is really good!

• You got: England

• I got: Australia.

Hehe, cute :D I love it :)

• You got: Brazil
    You are charismatic and have infectious energy. People love you and love being around you. You are friendly, talkative, and proud, so Brazilians should be part of your crowd. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28109-1436793790-2.gif

• You got: America

• You got: England

tumblr. com

• You got: England

• Italy...
    took quiz twice.

I love ❤ food.

• You got: Brazil

• I got England, where I actually live. So I guess my ass is staying here, lol.

• England:

• I got America.

I dont know if it's accurate :p

• You got: Italy

• You got: Japan

• I got England:) cool

• You got: England
    :O

• I got japan

• Brazil haha :)

• I got Paris :) its my goal to one day visit japan though :)

• I got Japan. I live in South Korea, so not toooo far off