Which cultures fascinate you?

Lately I've been very interested in the Inuit people in Canada, learning of their history and how they've survived. I also love learning about feudal Japan.

What cultures fascinate you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Asian cultures. I've been learning Chinese for 3 years and our teacher also talked about Chinese and Japanese (she spoke Japanese too) culture because she's lived in China and Japan. I also love African cultures, I have a friend from Kenya and others from Nigeria and they're just such beautiful and fascinating cultures. By the way they dress, the foods they eat, dancing, etc. I love indigenous and native people culture, it's so beautiful. I love learning about it.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm interested in all possible cultures especially Indian, European (Brit, Greek, Roman etc), African and especially Egyptian. Generally all the BCE cultures :)

• I agree, I love ancient history too :)

• I am unable to message you or see your questions though I'm following you :'( I can see questions that are in my current feed but not the older ones. Beats my whole reason for following you lol. My apologies I don't see another option to appraise you about this except in an opinion / comment :D

• Like anything else that are created by humans for good and betterment, the latter especially always turns cancerous and thus the whole term 'good' goes out of the window and which is exactly what's happening. One example is here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589789-are-breasts-sexual-organs-or-just-oversexualised

In ancient Greece and civilizations of that era didn't consider nudity something to be ashamed of and there is more :)

• History and culture always fascinates me.

Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Scottish

these are just examples, there is just so much to learn.

• Ancient Irish, Scottish, Japanese and Chinese cultures as well as my own American culture, the medieval culture as well fascinates me.

• Latvian culture i saw a documentary last night about their current economic dilemmas, i also hear the women there are beautiful @MissNowhere

• A lot of prehistoric/stone age cultures interest me.

Guns, Germs, and Steel was one of my favorite books.

• the American culture

hahahaha

"american" and "culture" in one sentence, always wanted to try that once

• Oooh, Indian people, and eskimos.

• Romans, Greek, Japanese, and Chinese.

• Your culture ;)

• I am always fascinated about the east. Especially India.

What Girls Said 5

• I've always been interested in ancient history like Romans and Greeks. I've been doing research on these cultures as well, alongside Asian culture. Being half Asian, I've always been curious about my own roots.

• The Hawaiians.

• Lately I have been learning about Tajiks

• I liked Japan's culture when I lived there.

• I agree with the two you mentioned. Honestly I find all cultures fascinating. I love traveling, and when I do, I always try to get as much knowledge on the people, history, architecture, land, etc. as I can.