• Yes
    53% (16)56% (18)55% (34)Vote
  • No
    47% (14)44% (14)45% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the term religious can be interpreted in many different ways. I would consider myself religious. I don't go to church every Sunday but I try to go once a month. i don't read the bible every night but i do pray. i don't expect people to go to church if they don't want to, but i don't respect people who don't believe in god. There are things that i consider a sin yet i still do them and then repent after feeling guilty for them. so yeah i would consider myself religious. but other people might not say the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, not at all.

2|0
    1|1
  • Nope. I'm on Team Atheism.

1|0
    2|2
  • I was raised Lutheran but around the age of 15 i realized I didn't like most religions. I need solid proof to follow a religion not just some book that anyone could have written.

However i most religions have the same or similar morals and values so if you need religion for your morals, thats cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, yeah.

0|2
    1|0
  • Yes, am a Catholic 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm an atheist.

0|0
    1|0
  • Raised Catholic so I'll stay that way, it's only benefitted me why change now?

1|0
    0|0
  • Baptist, Christian, Mmmmhmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am Catholic

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm an atheist. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have my own beliefs yes. I believe in God and in the spiritual realm even though I am the most fucked up person I know.

Am I religious? No, other than having my own viewpoints on the jewish God (books from old testament) and on the Christian God (books from the new testament) I practice no rituals and I don't go to any church. I also don't worship saints, nor I believe that reciting any sort of thing will get me "saved". I also don't follow any "spiritual leaders" let that be a priest, a pastor or the pope himself.

For all of this, I don't consider myself as a religious person and I keep my faith very close to myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was baptized as a baby, But, have never practiced religion since.

Baptism makes me sick, Indoctrinating babies into a religion before they even have the choice to make up their own minds about what to believe in. Thankfully i was a bit more resistant to being force fed bible bulshit unlike other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    1|0
  • Yup proudly Christian/Pentecostal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm, I'm a follower of Islam.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn, hit the wrong answer I meant to say NO. I am not religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I was raised a christian but I don't consider myself to be one anymore.

2|0
    1|1
  • Yup I am elhamdlelAllah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I practice Muslim religion

0|0
    0|0