What are peoples thoughts about being genderfluid?

I'm just very curious. But before you answer keep an open mind and try not to come off as bad. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Biologically, a person cannot be two genders, it's impossible.
    Socially, they may be accepted as such by liberals.

• Gender has nothing to do with biology. It's entirely created by society.

• Yeah I'm blocking Jack for failing anatomy.

• Biologically a person can be 2 or more genders. Oooppppssssssssss

What Guys Said 5

• I identify as a cucumber. Anyone who disagrees with me is a veggiephobe and a bigot. I want spousal benefits for me and all 12 of the eggplants I am going to marry. And a welfare check for every salad we make together.

• I don't even believe gender exists. You could call that fluid, or you could argue that something that doesn't exist can't be fluid. It's all semantics anyway.

• You mean like semen or vaginal discharge?

• I don't think anything of them. They are just people. I've dated someone who was genderfluid, and it wasn't that different from dating anyone from anyone who identifies within the gender binary.

• Wassat mean?

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't bother me. People can be attracted to whoever they please. I'm only attracted to men so I can't imagine liking another gender but as I say it's not my business who someone wants to fancy.

• I went through a phase of "genderfluid" back in high school. I chopped off my hair and dressed in mans clothes. It's not a serious thing in my honest opinion. Dressing in a different manner doesn't make you a different gender. If you aren't a transgender then you're just experimenting with your wardrobe. Nothing wrong with that just doesn't try to convince everyone that it's something more.

• Sorry miss but I don't think that's the definition of gender fluid... I think you have it wrong... but thanks for your thoughts anyway

• I think its perfectly ok. I mean im not super familiar with the technicalities of what qualifies as gender fluid and how its different than gender neutral. But im fine with it either way.

• I would get confused if i thought the boy was a boy but was really a girl.

• I used to think I was genderfluid for a while, but I don't feel that way now. I'm more comfortable being a woman. I'm just a bit of a tomboy.

• I would think you are confused