What are peoples thoughts about being genderfluid?

I'm just very curious. But before you answer keep an open mind and try not to come off as bad. Thank you.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Biologically, a person cannot be two genders, it's impossible.
    Socially, they may be accepted as such by liberals.

0|2
    0|0
    • Gender has nothing to do with biology. It's entirely created by society.

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm blocking Jack for failing anatomy.

• Biologically a person can be 2 or more genders. Oooppppssssssssss

What Guys Said 5

• I identify as a cucumber. Anyone who disagrees with me is a veggiephobe and a bigot. I want spousal benefits for me and all 12 of the eggplants I am going to marry. And a welfare check for every salad we make together.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't even believe gender exists. You could call that fluid, or you could argue that something that doesn't exist can't be fluid. It's all semantics anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like semen or vaginal discharge?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of them. They are just people. I've dated someone who was genderfluid, and it wasn't that different from dating anyone from anyone who identifies within the gender binary.

0|0
    0|1
  • Wassat mean?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't bother me. People can be attracted to whoever they please. I'm only attracted to men so I can't imagine liking another gender but as I say it's not my business who someone wants to fancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went through a phase of "genderfluid" back in high school. I chopped off my hair and dressed in mans clothes. It's not a serious thing in my honest opinion. Dressing in a different manner doesn't make you a different gender. If you aren't a transgender then you're just experimenting with your wardrobe. Nothing wrong with that just doesn't try to convince everyone that it's something more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry miss but I don't think that's the definition of gender fluid... I think you have it wrong... but thanks for your thoughts anyway

• I think its perfectly ok. I mean im not super familiar with the technicalities of what qualifies as gender fluid and how its different than gender neutral. But im fine with it either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get confused if i thought the boy was a boy but was really a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think I was genderfluid for a while, but I don't feel that way now. I'm more comfortable being a woman. I'm just a bit of a tomboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think you are confused

0|0
    0|0