Theory on white people (i don't mean this to offend anyone) (more of a myTake than a question)?

okay right off the bat, im not a troll and im not trying to offend anyone at all and i do not mean to come off racist in the slightest, im merely going off of things I've observed and drawing very, VERY general conclusions and i just want to know if anyone thinks my theory is plausible, okay so you know how people say that white people tend to do more like crazy stuff? like that one guy who shot up the movie theater was white, the kkk was mostly white, the main antagonist in scary movies tend to be white, im sure there are more examples but you get my point and i understand that its a big generalization but just roll with it for a second, now you know how a lot of incest can lead to gene invariability and gene mutations down the line and can cause certain dysfunctions whether they be physically or mentally, well you know how its steoreotyped that like white people live in small towns? like in country songs they always reference small towns where they're from and stuff (i understand not only white people are from small towns and i understand not all white people live in small towns but you have to agree that stereotype does exist to some extent) so my theory is, do you think those small towns create more gene invariability and mental dysfunctions down generations when everyone tends to be related to some distant extent so its more likely that people grow up to be like serial killers and you know people with more like "issues" i guess you could say which explains why white people tend to be put on display more for that type of stuff? i hope this made sense and once again i do NOT mean to offend anyone, i myself am half white and im just putting out a theory which i do not claim to be necessarily true but i want to see what others think

Most Helpful Girl

• Blacks are 13% of the population and that black men aged 16 - 32 make up about 4% of the country

Source: http://www.blackdemographics.com/population/

Despite being ONLY 4% of the country, blacks males commit:

52% of all Murder and Manslaughter
    31% of all Rapes
    56% of all Robbery
    34% of all Aggravated assault
    30% of all Burglary
    29% of all Larceny-theft
    30% of all Motor vehicle theft
    23% of all Arson
    39% of all Violent crime
    29% of all Property crime
    32% of all “Other assaults”
    34% of all Forgery and Counterfeiting
    32% of all Fraud
    35% of all Embezzlement
    30% of all Stolen property buying, receiving, possessing
    26% of all Vandalism
    40% of all Weapon carrying and possessing
    25% of all Sex offenses (rape and prostitution excluded, see above)
    30% of all Drug abuse
    67% of all Gambling
    33% of all Offenses against family and children
    13% of all Driving under the influence
    35% of all Disorderly conduct
    32% of all Vagrancy
    30% of all “All other offenses except traffic”
    37% of all Suspicion
    45% of all Curfew and loitering law violations

SOURCE: www.fbi.gov/.../table-43

So when you want to start assuming that white are more likely to do crazy things because of a few meek examples... you might be a little misinformed.

• How does one commit gambling?

• But it's not a crime. I'm fascinated by the stats, and even went to the site to see all the awful white people committing most of them, but I just don't get why gambling is in there. Gambling isn't illegal. Blowing someone's head off is.

• It was part of the list in the source... So my apologies if you fixated on gambling in the super long list of other items... you will notice traffic offenses is in there as well... after the ones like
      52% of all Murder and Manslaughter
      31% of all Rapes
      34% of all Aggravated assault
      39% of all Violent crime
      ETC...
      Seriously. You are trying to marginalize the entire point because of a single item.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not offended in the least (more amused actually), but your "theory" is unfortunately complete nonsense ;-).
    There are numerous flaws in your statement:
    1. I'm not sure if the thing with the criminals is actually true. It is certainly true for school shootings or public shootings like the one in the movie theater in Aurora (I will talk about this in a second) but there are also many African American or Latino criminals in American prisons. And the range for black criminals goes from the laid-back pot smoker to the creepy serial killer, just as it does in the case of white people.
    2. Small villages are mostly white because the countryside tends to be more conservative than large cities (this is true for practically all countries in the world). It therefore doesn't come as a surprise that minorities such as black people (or gay people etc.) would rather move to bigger cities where they are treated with more tolerance.
    3. This idea that there's a lot of incest happening in small villages is mostly fiction. Maybe you've just watched too many creepy horror films about this topic ;-). There's no scientific reason that would explain why incest happens more frequently in small villages than in large cities. Especially in America where the terrain is mostly flat and everyone has a car, it's unlikely that people get cut off from the rest of the world easily.
    4. It's also partially fiction that incest creates genetic defects. It is true that incest over several generations has a high likelihood of creating disabilities such as the Down-syndrom. However, recent studies have shown that first generation incest doesn't create considerably more genetic defects than non-incestuous relationships.
    5. As @XRabbitHeartX pointed out as well, genetic defects caused by incest don't lead to somebody being a serial killer. This has several reasons. First of all, genetic defects that are caused by incest lead to retardation. The Down-Syndrom is one such example. There are also more severe ones. I wouldn't go as far as calling all serial killers highly intelligent but they're certainly not all dumb. Also, and more importantly, most serial killers become serial killers by nurture, not nature. Somebody gets born as a serial killer. The environment in which they grow up tends to have a much bigger influence.

Now, finally, this nature vs. nurture issue leads us to the school and public shootings. While you are right that most of them are caused by white people, they have

• sociological, not biological reasons. If it was true that white people generally tend to shoot other people, other countries would experience this problem too. However, in my country Switzerland for instance, we've never ever had one single school shooting and only one single public shooting back in the early 90s. These crazy shootings are a unique US-American problem. Many of the people who do these things suffer a complicated cumulation of personal problems that I can't describe in detail here. They have difficult and unstable family backgrounds, many of them are extremely insecure, they've been bullied in school, many are right extremists and justify their murders with some sort of white supremacist ideology and, most importantly, they feel excluded from society. As I said, I can't go into details here but I am convinced that these shootings have to do with social factors.

• This is racist and offensive.

• Every race in the world has small towns so this is 100% invalid.

Also every race has done some crazy shit to society also.

• If they made very many movies feature non-white villains, they'd eventually be accused of being racist."Why do all the bad guys have to be black/hispanic/whatever?"

• I was going to slap a text of logical disagreement on your face , but 'Bluecoyote' did it for me, read his post.

• I didn't read get the fuck out

• Please use paragraphs.

What Girls Said 6

• In my country (South Africa) the most gruesome acts are committed by black people (rape of babies and elders, burning people alive, cutting off body parts while victim is life etc). So really... I find your theory pretty naive and narrow minded in all honesty. There's no doubt that white people might commit horrid crimes in USA (I read about it on the news so I know it happens) but it's not universal and has far more to do with environmental factors than incest. Your biggest flaw is that small gene pools can lead to defects and mental problems but NOT the serial kill type of mental problem. Usually it's in the form of mental retardation. If you actually know about serials killers you would know a lot of them are actually very smart and anything but retarded. So your conclusion is flawed. If you read up on small gene pools and the effects of it you'd know this.

• @XRabbitHeartX
      What camera is your picture taken from?

• Okay, first of all, I never claimed to be an expert on Apartheid. I just said I know about it. Secondly, I didn't claim to be an expert on South Africa either. You're taking this way too personally. And I do know about the high crime rate in South Africa in general and I also do know that many black people kill each other in today's South Africa in the form of "normal" (non-political) criminality such as murder out of greed or jealousy or stuff like that. All I said in my very first comment is "What about Apartheid?". I asked that because there has been just as much white against black violence in South African history as black against white (or black against black). And I consider the violence of the Apartheid regime much worse because it was an institutionalized form of violence. It bothered me that you said in your initial post that the most gruesome acts of violence were committed by black people. I find this a very one-sided view of your country and its history. And while the

• Apartheid regime might not have advocated the torture and killing of black people, they still DID IT. Plus, they did advocate the discrimination of black people. I just can't get rid of this feeling that you very stubbornly try to sugarcoat the Apartheid regime or the crimes it committed. It really seems to be as though you're saying "yeah, Apartheid was bad... BUT the MOST gruesome violence is being committed by black people!" That's what's really bothering me. You know, if you'll visit Italy some day (or maybe you have before), you will see that they sell postcards with a photo of the Duce on them. Many Italians still today say "yeah, Mussolini did some bad stuff and the killings were wrong... but he was a great man". The granddaughter of Mussolini is even sitting in the Italian parliament! How fucked up is that. Imagine this about Germany. You can't. If anyone said that, he'd be shamed by the whole country. I feel like your view of Apartheid is like the Italian view of the Duce.

• No, not at all. There is just as much violent behavior among blacks, hispanics, etc. Some people are just born "off." For some reason whites do many more "high profile" violence, like take out many more people at once, serial killing, etc.

As for the bad guy being white, there is one reason I would hold as true. First, look at the settings of the horror movies. White neighborhood, mostly white college, cabins in the woods, etc. Logic says that in a predominately white setting, the killer will also be white. It drives me INSANE when people say that in urban environments, blacks are targeted for crime by police. If I live in a predominately black area, of COURSE crime will be committed by blacks, same as I would expect it to be committed by whites in an area that is predominately white. Same law of logic exists in movies.

• If you're not trying to offend anyone than whats the point of this lol, to say farfetched things about white people? k o-o?

• Read a book, go out more, educate yourself and maybe then you won't be voicing such ignorant "theories". Skin color doesn't mean anything. It's a bunch of stereotypes perpetrated by the media lumped into one naïve and racist article. It's like saying all blacks love chicken and watermelon or all Hispanics are illegal aliens. For the record I live in a small town and I have a white skin but I moved from another country. Almost everyone I know moved to this place from somewhere else.

• your right, skin color doesn't mean anything and the only reason i specified white people was because i had other generalizations that supported what i was thinking, and i agree that the media definitely launches things into bigger deals than they're meant to be however i do believe that all stereotypes have to stem from some truth or else they wouldn't be a stereotype in the first place so yes in your case, what i said definitely doesn't apply to you and i understand that it doesn't apply to everyone, i specified that in the description

• And yet it doesn't change the fact that your theory is an ignorant guess. I am not offended by it but you must realize that no two people are the same and all racism and hate and prejudice stems from ignorance and theories similar to yours. Try meeting people of different backgrounds and learn instead of imagining things.

• Well tell me why a black person's life is on valid when a white person kills them? Tell me why no one ever marches when a black person kills another black... no one is upset. Where is Al Sharpton when that happens? Or when a white person is killed by a black person... no one marches... no one loots. And about your small town theroy... that is just nuts. Look at all the violence in the cities.

• That seems reaeeelly farfetched to me.