If you can make it as detail as you can, can you people share your most horrifying/creepy story. (Don't be shy) so what do you all say?

THE SCARIEST STORY (s)!!!
By scary I mean a time where someone tried to kill you, a creepy/shady guy focusing there attention on you, or a supernatural experience (ghosts/spirits)
If you could that would be great

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. When I was walking home from the bus stop I noticed a car driving slowly... following me. I went to the closest house and knocked, the lady who lived there let me in when I told her. A few minutes later she looked outside and saw the car parked outside. She called the police.

2. I almost got ran over by a lady who was texting on her phone.

• Wow, let the second story be a lesson to us all. NEVER text & drive at the same time!

What Girls Said 1

• I was walking down the road one dark, foggy night. Scary right?

• Unless a creepy guy was following you, you clearly hear voices but no one there, or a guy clearly wanting to do bodily harm scenario followed that foggy night time stroll, nope. Does not qualify

What Guys Said 2

• One day, my laptop started getting slow... Then, it crashed. I need a new computer.

• I was hoping for something like a shady character staring you down at night or just an all out near death experience

• I saw my ex without make up😦😭😢😢😢😰 jk jk 😂