U have the opportunity to kill a guy who killed everyone you loved, u have him right where u want him. U do what?

You would be able to get away with it & Scott free (just in case any of you may be wondering)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll put him in a tiny padded room with no windows and no doors and keep him alive until he either dies a slow natural death or kills himself because he went that insane because all he would ever stare at until the end of his life would be white walls 😇😇😇

• After all he done you don't harm him? Wow, Jesus would be proud of you

• Genius! lol

What Girls Said 9

• i would shoot him everywhere which would make him paralyzed... but not dead...

• I'd take the opportunity.

• Put him in jail, he can live there for the rest of his life

• Shoot him in this dick and back.
    Then call the police

• I can't kill unless he attacks me :(

• 🔫🔫💣💣💣

• Torture him

• The guy would be already dead before killing my loved ones.

• Mutilate his genitals, rip his fingernails and teeth out, then pour salt on the wounds. I'd then leave him tied up to be exposed to the elements like bugs and infection. Then I'd just wait to see what kills him first.

What Guys Said 20

• Mental torture is probably what I'd do, physical scars go away mental scars never heal or least are much more difficult to heal.

Water Torture which is were you fully immobilize someone and let water slowly drip on the center of their forehead for hours or maybe even days. It will cause some to crack and completely destroy them mentally and even cause them to go completely insane after so much time, their mind will simply snap, it has been used to break the hardest and toughest soldiers and spies effectively several times.

Water boarding which is were someone is again mobilized on a table and they have a cloth placed over their face and then buckets of water dumped on that rag, which causes a person to feel like they are actually drowning to death without actually drowning. It is quite simply but very frightening and deadly.

White torture is a type of psychological torture that includes extreme sensory deprivation and isolation. Carrying out this type of torture makes the detainee lose personal identity through long periods of isolation.

Source: CIA, PSI Ops, and various military intelligence branches.

• If he killed everyone I loved, that is a lot of people. And it would obviously not be his only kills. He would repeat. Putting him in jail would allow him the opportunity to get early release (crazy laws that coddle criminals) or escape. Either way, he would be loose again. So I guess I would do the right thing to protect the world. He would be GONE.

Sure are a lot of violent, torturing types on here. lol

• Ikr? I'm not like them but it is interesting to hear how they would do it. (Although I wish more people would do the right thing instead which would be NOT to kill, NOT to torture but to hand them to authorities (they would know how to treat him right)

• As I said, he obviously will do it again if he gets the chance, and with our legal system he probably will be let out in time to do it again. Lots of us vote to make sure he doesn't get the chance again.

• I'd torture him first. I'd cut his dick off with a butter knife and pop his balls in a metal vice.

Then I would rip out all his finger and toe nails and shove a dildo wrapped in barbed wire up his arse.
    I'd then graze his whole body with sharp rocks and throw salt all over him.
    I would then pull every one of his teeth out and hire a male prostitute so make him give the prostitute a blow job. Afterwards I would kill the male prostitute so he can't tell anyone what he saw.

I would then burn his ears off and stab his eyes with hot soldering irons before finally immersing him into a bathtub full of those south American ants that have the most painful bite of any insect.
    Id leave him there over night and come back in the morning and whether he's still alive or not I would pour acid on him till he's gone

• I wake up suddenly, go take a leak, get something to drink, and then go back to sleep.

• Remove his head

• I'm pretty brutal about these things, it may have to do with my upbringing who knows but yeah...

He's gonna get tortured.

• Could you explain in as much detail how you would carry out the torturing?

• I'd kill him. So long as I can get away with it.

• Jam sharpened, heated metal rods through his limbs. Followed my some electrocution (the voltage would be just below the fatal limit), and then I would gut him like a pig and take his head as a trophy,

• I'd do what the guy in Law Abiding Citizen did to the guy who killed his wife and daughter.

• i would accidentely kill him. like in hitman. i would explode wich would cause something heavy would fall on him. or, sabotage electricity. while turn on something electric power would kill him. or not accidenteley i would poison his drink or food which instantly would kill him. i would use a sniper from different building and kill him. i would fall him from high building. fiber wire him when he is in toilet and leaking. make him burn. eating from sharks. explode him while he is in car...

• Leave him and tell him be ready I will get u in another time he will live in fear which is worse than dying

• Provoke him, make him charge me then shoot him in the face. I claim self defense and i get to live my life knowing i am the one that killed the scumbag.

• To the torture room!
    Torture and then heal him, and then repeat the process all over again until life leaves his body

Just killing him would be way too easy, too kind

• I'd turn him into authorities. It wouldn't be easy but it would be the right thing to do.

• I really respect & understand your opinion. I would do the same. But further more for me, I would request the remainder of his life in solitary confinement so he doesn't do it to anyone's family & friends ever again

• Sounds like a death sentence

• shoot his cock off

• I'd grind him into a bloody pulp with my fists.

• I can learn to forgive murder. There are far worse crimes.

• U love him.

• ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies