Is Gager a peadofile hunting ground?

Why does Gager let 12 year old girls post semi naked pictures on how do I look and let the ask sex questions off 40?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to mention the thousands of creepy messages of Indian guys who don't quite understand that in the west it's not okay to send messages like this to 13 y/o's
    "Omg bby I would put my hard dik in u"

Most Helpful Girl

• Any website is a dangerous place for teenagers. That's why it's important that we all do our best to make as safe as we can. You can look over the posting guidelines and if you see something you can flag it for the administration to review. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 6

• No I don't see very many of girls of that age doing that, I see 14-17 years do it. There are a lot of creepers on here they should be careful what they post.

• It seems like someone is really on top of reporting these posts. I go on those subjects and haven't seen a single one.

• Yes, it is. But honestly it is better than forcing them to lie and say they are 18, in which case guys would think they are legal.

• I agree that someone my age looking at and commenting on those pictures is odd. However, I wouldn't want to deny teenagers the ability to ask questions. I wish I had more people to talk to about some stuff when I was growing up.

• I saw this one girl post a "how do I look question" and it was a topless pic nipples and all and this dude was like 40+ asking her for kik and "more pics" why would a 40 year old be attracted to a teen? 0.0

• Thats just sick. But it goes on sll the time and this site does nothing but if you say something that someone finds offensive there all over it.

• I don't know about GaG's, but the internet is a pedofile hunting ground.

• Well a pedophile goes for much younger, parents that let their kids online unmonitored are morons and Gag cares very little for underage children.

What Girls Said 1

• Who's 'Gager'?

O. o

People do as they please, they don't care...
    That's what makes them animals more than developed humans.

• I guess that explains Jimmy Saville then