I hate waking up, I have no schedule or purpose to my days. What should I do?

I have been trying to chase my dream for the past year. It is not working out out. I started off full of energy and ambitious, but now I feel tired and worn out. Everyone says I should still go for it and I believe in myself, but nothing ever happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound like me

Most Helpful Girl

• just when we are giving up we usually get rewarded for not doing so...

push through it and give it another 6 months... What is it you are wanting to do?

• I can't get appointments. It's all about connections

• its about tenacity. All agencies have sites you can apply to... failing that mail a disk with your work on...

What Guys Said 1

• What is your dream that you're chasing?

• Ooooo.. yeah, that's a tough world to break into. But don't give up on it, though, if it's what you really want to do. It may take a lot of time and effort, but I'm sure you can do it! =^.^=

What Girls Said 2

• What are you doing with your days?

• I was working out till I injured my leg. But that's it. Friends, work out, watching tv, eating, trying to talk to people in the industry and make connections..

• When your leg is healed you should probably get a job. It'll give you a reason to get up and go out every day. Honestly, modeling isn't something that very many people do full time and it's probably not a great career plan...

• Start making a schedule! Maybe go to a gym regularly, find a group online to do things with, make an online dating profile, sign up for clubs and things!