Tips on how to make yourself pee for a drug test?

Anyone have any tricks? My sister is in the process of taking, of trying to take, a drug test right now but she's not having much luck. They've given her a bunch of water and she's had some coffee and she's pacing around the waiting room. But she can't produce enough.

And we all know failure to produce = failed drug test.

She pee'd. Don't need tips anymore. K byeeee.

Most Helpful Guy

• i drink soda every morning... and after less than an hour... eh u know.
    also pineapple+water works from my xperience... that's y i never drink water wid pineapple when i go out for groceries :p

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need more tips? Crap

I want to leave you with something

don't eat yellow snow. :)

I feel so helpful.

What Guys Said 6

• Let her sit on the toilet and thaen open up the tap so that she can hear the water run. i hope it helps. its 10 to 1 her nervs.

• it must feel weird having someone watch you and pee on cue. the tension is what is not making her pee. she needs to relax and day dream to get the flow going.

• Wait, failure to product is a failed drug test? Was this a random drug test or did she know it was coming? Because if it was random there is just no guarantee that you would have to go at that moment.

• She knew, its for a new job. That she won't be getting if she can't pee.

• Hahaha no, lol. She did it though, everything is sorted.

• I'm glad, I hope she will enjoy her new job!

• This behavior is so immature. "omg i can't pee but i have to pee for drug test :(((((((" She's an adult isn't she? She needs to drink plenty of water, not enjoying her coffee in the waiting room.

• She just needs to set her mind peeing mode, i once had close situation and i did it

• Wow. I don't know what to say. Drinking plenty of water should do it.

• Tell her to think about not getting that job. Some piss might come out then lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Think about water constantly

• Iced tea makes me pee.. a lot. Or wash your hands with cold water. I think your bladder can't hold more than 16-20 ounces of water for a long time, so actually drinking a lot has to work. Good luck!

• Drink coffee, it makes you need to go

• Just drink lots of water

• Drink lots of water