Why do I feel worse when I wake up in the morning?

For example, this guy broke my heart and during the day I feel ok, but as soon as I wake up in the morning that's when it hits me and I feel awful. Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to feel like that when I used to feel alone in my life...
    I used to think... Oh I will be fine... I don't need anybody even if I Feel alone. and I will be fine... so I used to be happy in the day... but when I used to wake up in the morning I use to Feel like I am the loneliest person in the world and I am doomed to be alone... Or shit...

I don't know why it happened...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're busy during the day and don't have time to think about it and at night you sleep, naturally. So I guess mornings are the quietest... I understand you completely...

• I think its like the subconscious mind knows and feels those emotions she when she sleeps... And that's why she feels like that in the morning

• Quite possible yes.:)

What Guys Said 2

• what is your daily routine? Best thing to do when you are feeling down and out is to fill it with doing something.

Clean, read a book or go to the gym. Doesn't matter, just go do something positive.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You needed time for the information to sink in.

• Maybe because you wanna wake up with him not alone