Is there any GAGer who’ve had really disappointed you?

By disappointin I mean doin a facepalm after seein his/her post and havin a hard-time to believe he/she made this post!

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I told you about my experience.
    This person made unbelievably racist remarks about my race and pretty much made my people seem like they are scum of the Earth.

I'm pretty sure this person knew my race since I leave no secrecy about it

I was shocked because this person initially followed me first.

0|1
    0|1
    • And seems to admire me

• Show All
    • Thanks for mho! :)

And also,

"White music" and "Black music" strikes me as a bit offensive (not racist).
      Even though music can be associated with a culture , there's many people of those races who listen to all types of music.
      But none the less, I wouldn't get offended I would just correct you.
      The music we listen to all has to do with our environment and background, not necessarily the color of our skin.

• u r welcome!

personally i use those terms for marketin reasons mostly... nothing else beyond this

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. I've been shocked a few times by what certain people have said. Especially when it comes to race and weight debate questions. Kinda why I stopped being as active.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh dat sucks indeed... noticed dat though u've been less active... :/

but as a u-mod i believe u can freeze their accounts if they r being constantly mean.. no?

• Being mean isn't a valid reason to freeze accounts unfortunately lol.

• Nah, I can't say anyone has really disappointed me. Because I don't hold anyone here to a high enough standard where they'd be able to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp. Keyspirits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, not really. I mean why would I be disappointed about some random person whom I met online? Nope! But, have you ever been disappointed?

0|0
    0|0
    • in some cases yeah :(

• Show All
    • i assume this yeah... but some people tend to abuse "downvote" button more often than they should :|

• Maybe they just like that red button more than the green one. LOL

• I've been surprised a couple of times tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on that way, but disappointed by someone's

0|0
    0|0
    • Accidentally hit send before I was done...
      Disappointed by someone's apparent disappearance...
      Is what I meant say

• Yes there have been a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself, I swore I wouldn't spend so much time on here. Yet here I am, everyday, fuck! I'm a disgrace.

0|0
    0|0
    • eh not so much time as i used to spend a few months ago

• I have to get back to work on the 17th anyways, so I won't be on here any more.

• None, probably myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many of them. I can't remember all of their user names though!

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some🙊

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well yeah. You know that Indian hater. He use to offend me. He even downloaded my pic and wrote "I'm pig ass" and asked rate me questions.
    And there is another user (I don't want to mention his/her name) who disappointed me. He/she is a moderator and he/she teamed up with that Indian hater and taught him how to offend me. And then whenever I tried to reply, that moderator deleted my comments. And they used to downvote my opinions and give such opinions on my questions
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...46e9-8495-e1e5d7cf7eb5.jpg
    And that moderator too.
    There is another user who is trying too hard in my exoneration from the mod team. He is Guru and posts anon like 99.99% of the time. He is holding a grudge and he's criticising admins that why they promoted a pathetic moderator like me. He also used to post antagonistic opinions on my questions and criticise me. Thank god, I finally found him and blocked him. Now, I'm not experiencing such things.

3|4
    5|5
  • I have to agree with @cl_517 I have not been disappointed by any Gagger apart from myself - Any abuse came from expected sources and I just block them but I myself have made a lot of mistakes and lost my temper a few times. On odd occasions I let trolls get to me.
    by the way I found 14 irish accounts pretty sure there are 2 more maybe 3 more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh that's a lot!!! How can u find so many?

• @xhoneyxbeex after she rejected my offer to become a #Mistwife >_< #BadBeex

1|1
    0|1
  • yes, although i wasn't super surprised. I just initially gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were perhaps different

1|2
    1|1
  • JackKerouac77 disappointed me by leaving for good.

2|0
    0|0
  • i have probably done this to many people lol!
    a lot of people dont like my views on certain issues... so be it lol

Nope haven't been disappointed yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure once or twice but it's not like I care all that much -shrugs-

0|0
    0|0
  • I never let them get close enough to disappoint me, the best approach!.

Be prudent about expectations, you won't be disappointed!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there are some users I thought were alright until they posted some dumb liberal bullcrap. I just block them to avoid any drama.

0|0
    1|0
  • Plenty of users.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Klaatu51 cause he never asks questions

0|0
    1|1
    • never?

1700+ questions... never?

• yh a gurl called arabianprincess something like that.. she doesn't remember me..-.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is one but it feels like putting a knife in the back when i say more

0|0
    0|0