Guys, what's your opinions on a girl that smokes?

by smoking I mean normal cigarettes

• It's attractive
    2% (2)
  • It's unattractive
    80% (73)
  • don't care
    18% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking disgusting. It's my #1 deal breaker. I'll never date a smoker.

What Guys Said 34

• hmm, i don't really like guys/girls to spoke but i guess its their choice, personally (and not to sound sexist or anything) i don't prefer girls to do it, i don't know, its just not something i like to see girls do :)

• I don't like the smell in my clothes and hair but other than that it doesn't bother me. I had a couple of girlfriends who did.

Like Woody Allen says, "They say kissing a girl who smokes is like licking an ashtray. I've tried it, it's not."

• I voted "B" but I also could have voted option "C."

Since I'm a lifelong non-smoker, I find it unattractive. I don't like the smell and it definitely will never appeal to me.

With this being said, I don't care. I'm sure I do things smokers don't find attractive or appealing. I would date and have sex with a girl who smokes (most guys would, they just won't admit it.) People can be so narrow minded.

• I find nothing about smoking to be appealing regardless of gender. It stinks, it's expensive, it kills you and for the most part, people do it just to fit in.

• It's pretty unattractive, unhealthy, and worst of all, you know you're deliberately poisoning yourself with each puff.

• I smoke myself so I wouldn't really care. But since I'm trying to quit in the near future it would be unattractive.

• I don't care. If she were sleeping in the same room as me, I would care, though. Sleeping with a person that smells like smoke must be uncomfortable.

• Disgusting

• Automatic 0/10 for me I would not if she were the only girl in the world.

• if i learned that a girl i like smokes, i´d not consider dating her anymore.

• It's gross

• when I first saw a cute girl lingering in the smoking area, I thought taking up smoking would be an easy way to talk to cute girls. Now I look 5 years older than I should, and haven't seen a cute girl lingering in a smoking area since.

• Couldn't date a smoker

• Well I don't care much to be honest... but I'll ask her to quit if I'll have a baby with her.

• Not sexy at all

• It's one of the biggest make or breaks for me, actually.

• I could tolerate a girl who smokes as long as she's a social smoker ,,

• well i think this poll made it clear lol. i use to have no problem, but then i went to france and i can't stand cigarrs anymore

• That's hot.

• If she smokes all the day I wouldn't date her, but I don't mind if she smokes in parties and weed ocasionally.

• beh. nope.

• I walk the other way.

• If it was WEED Then i'd understand

• Not attractive at all. That's 10 years of life we won't be sharing.

• In general it would be a minus point cause I'm a real health freak.

• option d. its unattractive and i dont care. if im interested that wouldn't stop me.

• its a major deal-breaker because i have asthma

• I personally thinks its disgusting but guys who smoke don't care. I don't.

• disgusting

• A girl WHO smokes smells stale tobacco. I prefer a fresher odor.
    If she smokes weed her mind is impaired too.

• More from Guys
    4