Guys, guys , what do you think about one breast saggier than the other?

guys , what do you think about one breast saggier than the other?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I just switch to the other one for a while, then give them names and talk to them when I fall asleep.

What Guys Said 5

• Just to let you know mate *Only saying*

If one breast is very different to the other, Thats a pretty big indicator of Breast cancer.

*Obviously not always, but... i would look into it if i were you*

• you know i used to have perfect breasts i swear, perfect size, firmness, they looked like exactly fake breasts except that they were real ! then felt a mass in my breast when i was 17 years old but i didn't get it checked till the age of 19 so the doctors weren't sure what it was so they suggested surgery but i refused, i keep checking it with mammorgraphy and stuff, now they are they started saggying both, now it's one breast saggier than the other and bigger then the other (in which i have a mass) anyways i didn't check it in like a year but i pretty sure it's benign cause it hurts before and after my period

.
      234
      .

• Er, most chests are like that. It's totally fine.

• we know breasts are not symmetrical. not a huge deal.

• it is quite normal from what i have seen as which ever handed you are tends to donate which breast is slight firmer than the other. So to me it is ok :)

• It's natural.