Why girls rate men all the time on the internet but in real life they will date the ugliest men possible?

do you notice this? i see girls with ugly men all the time but their obsessed with the hot men? they can't get the hot men?

Most Helpful Girl

• -lack in self confidence
    -thinks that she's not worth the hot guy
    -thinks he'll not notice her
    -under the misconception that she ain't hot
    -and so on
    HOWEVER... some girls are sooo confident damnn i wish i were like them...

• holy cow thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 7

• Why do you care so much about who other people date? lol

• Er... because personality is a lot more valuable than looks.

• @itsallover. I wouldn't say more valuable.
      Id say 70% looks, 30% personality. Thats all you need to get through life happily.

• You're shitting me right?
      I did a poll on here, asking if girls would rather date a hot guy who was a complete asshole. Or this guy who was slightly overweight but would treat them like a princess (Not obese, just slightly overweight).

And, like 40 something % of girls went for the hot guy who was a complete asshole, And they said things like ''oh well he's hot''... and shit like that.
      Whereas I've seen countless polls on here where guys said they would be more than willing to date overweight girls.
      Girls only want a hot guy with abs.

• @Riggers Seriously? Those girls are silly, they were probably mostly young. Or maybe I have a different opinion on the importance of personality, I dunno. Looks really don't matter to me that much.

• Maybe because looks isn't everything? I had an idea of how I want my man to look like, but neither of the "good looking" guys had the personality that would make me stay with them... So I found a guy who might not be conventionally "hot" but he's my other half and I am very happy with him.

• Because on the Internet, the person is just a picture. You have nothing else to evaluate besides their appearance.

Whereas in real life, you have the personality, their lifestyle, hobbies, family and friends, etc etc etc

• Hmm I don't know... Having trouble getting a pretty girl?

• Because looks isn't all that matters

• Another troll hater.

What Guys Said 8

• d00d on the internet they can only go off by what they see. when a guy approaches them in person, EVERYTHING GOES. so this is a message to all the guys who complain about being too short for girls, just fucking go for it. even when you see girls online say they want to date a tall guy, who gives a fuck, you could end up wooing the shit out of them and they end up loving your fucking personality and don't care about how tall you are. so just do it.

• Karma. People date people who they are 'karmicly' aligned with. The person with low boundaries dates the person who is unreflective and has no issue trampling over boundaries. Ideally both would 'grow' in the relationship through the experience.

• Because a pretty face doesn't always come with an attractive personality.

• Can't say I have noticed this

• My theory is that there logic is screwed up (Not all though)

• Because those "ugly" guys have lot of money and/or a large penis.

• Maybe if you knew the difference between There, Their and They're you would get more women.

• gold diggers...