What is your favorite video game or video game series of all time?

I would have to say mine is Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, or Civilization.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a soft spot for Harvest Moon or Pokemon, but Civilisation is probably my favourite too :) Portal is also pretty great.

• Harvest moon! :D

• I think that pretty much everyone has like this little place in their heart for Harvest Moon, it's so cute! Plus, Pokemon is always a favourite.

• Harvest Moon is so cute :) Especially when you get to choose a husband/wife and have a family :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a favorite one of all time, I just like the strategy games better. I played very much games like the Total War series and recently I played a lot Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series.

• I love Crusader Kings 2

• Around 100 years

• You can still conquer many territories then

What Girls Said 12

• Modern warfare. For sure. Haha!

• damn this is a seriously hard question. I love the legend of zelda series, disgaea, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Metroid, and Fire Emblem.

• Kingdom Hearts forever.

• I really liked some of the ones on the PS2 like Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank. I also like Assassin's Creed, but that's been going downhill lately.

• The Legend Of Zelda

• I would agree with Mass Effect ! I really wish there would have been some way to make red dead redemption into a longer game.

• Zelda, Sly Cooper, Sonic (the new ones suck now though), Super smash bros, Star Fox, Mario, Spyro (the older ones), Jak and Daxter, Metal Gear Solid, omg... too many to choose from :/

• I loved sly cooper when I had my PS2. Most of those series are great

• I haven't played the 4th one because I switched to Xbox 360 after my PS2

• The 4th one is awesome :) I absolutely love how it lets you play with his ancestors

• Series: Donkey Kong and Mario
    Video game: Donkey Kong Country Returns

• Grand Theft Auto, Mass Effect, and Saints Row.

• Halo, Assassin's Creed, James Cameron's Avatar (Xbox 360), and Elder Scrolls.

• God of War, Bioshock

• God of War would be one of the few reasons I'd go back to PlayStation. The others would be Sly Cooper and Uncharted

• call of duty by far👌

What Guys Said 23