What other college degree (s) can I receive for majoring in Education AND other fields?

If I become a teacher and years later decide to change my mind and wants to have a completely different job outside of teaching children and working at a school, what degree can I use that includes a degree in Education AND other careers (within that one degree)? So I just won't get stuck ONLY with a degree in Education and being stuck ONLY in that area. I may teach for several years but then decide to change my mind later and wants to have another job outside of the Education field but with that same degree. So what college degree can I use to switch to another career, that involves careers in education AND in other fields, without me having to go back to college?

Thanks for your help :)

What Guys Said 1

• You'd be better served by majoring in your field of interest and then adding in the extra credits for education.

What Girls Said 0