How can we kill Superman?

On I think Superman is OP ( overpowered)
and they keep giving new abilities. You can't hurt him.
I don't like god like character who seem unstoppable.

Here what I think that can kill him

1. Group attack. No one person in the Dc universe Can beat him not a single person. No one can solo Superman. You have to jump him.

2. Magical weapons- aqua man Trident can hurt superman and so can wonder woman. It can actually person his skin. And cut him like it would cut a human. If some one enchanted some bullets. We be good to go. It like killing a were wolf with a silver bullet.

3. Magic- if Raven dad fought super man he wins. Superman can't defeat magic. He has no protection against. He not weak agisnt it but to able to hurt superman we will treat it like a weakness.

4. Doomsday maybe can also maybe brainac

5. The green rocks it hurts him enough to kill him.
6. Psychic powers- mess with mind u might win.
7. Disease- in the Justice league cartoon a Amazon made a disease that kills men. And it affect Superman. Also joker used scarecrow -joker gas on bum and it worked.

That's about it what else can kill aupermaan Guy's.

I think if the green latern put a barrier over the sun it would kill superman. but it would take a lot of green lanterns. You can't fight super man head on.
What do u guys think

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do uwant to kill superman? What did he do to u? 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I would get it on with Lois Lane right in front of him That would kill him :)

What Girls Said 5

• Pre new 52 Starfire. Her strength is nearly on par with him but her energy blasts emit red solar energy which would drown out the yellow power cells in him, this disabling his powers.
    Bang! :D

• take off his red underwear and he will die of embarrassment...

• Bum him to death with Kryptonite

• Deadpool.

>Deadpool breaks 4th wall
    > Rips up all Superman comics.

• I don't know what you mean by that.
      But it's one of the only ways I can think of. New Superman Prime 52 is too godmodded for words that I completely reject his existence. I'm so salty, I know this. I embrace it. Before I was willing to debate it out, but now people just throw in this incarnation and I'm just like, I'm done.

• A severe beating.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't need DC Comics heroes, you can use some others to defeat him.

1. He-Man's sword is magical, it could kill him...

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

2. The Incredible Hulk... The madder Hulk gets - the stronger Hulk gets, eventually... Hulk would get so mad, and he would beat up Superman to death...

www.centerforworklife.com/.../hulk1.jpg

3. Silver Surfer - one of very rare supeheroes capable of defeating Superman completely solo ;)

i.ytimg.com/vi/XC4E_DTGL9k/maxresdefault.jpg

4. Captain Marvel - His divine powers were granted to him by the wizard Shazam

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Captainmarvel.JPG

• Just use Kryptonite, the end.

• You can potentially win him by outsmarting him. Two characters that come to my mind when I think of this - John Constantine and Batman.

Superior beings. Get The Presence to aid you in the battle, well, it's no longer a battle anymore.

• Doomsday is the only one to kill superman and krypronite has the same affect if he is exposed to it long enough

• Yeah but doomsday gets his ass beat in like every subsequent encounter even with his evolutions, I get sooo tired of pretending he's a big deal these days

• Yeah I know it makes no sense at all just stating facts

• Stop giving Sups so much shit! He has done more than his far share to keep the DC universe going! Show a little respect!!!

• Nah man I'm like Lex Luther we don't need a god among us.

• Lex Luther needs a good ass whoopin' from time to time. That's what Sups is for!!!