Have you ever smoked ANYTHING? It doesn't matter what?

and how was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I've smoked and still do smoke tobacco pipes/pipe tobacco and cigar.

Pipes are nice to smoke vintage, old fashioned dozens of different types of blends with many different aroma's and tastes that come from combining different types of tobaccos and in different quantities. It's an art and the pipes themselves come in many different types, shapes and grains, meerschaums are the most interesting of them all, meerschaum is German and means sea foam it a clay that is very porous meaning it absorbs the tobacco smoke and juices and will actually change from a creamy white to dark browns, crimsons, reds, golds and blacks.

Cigars are good to smoke to, not for those who have never smoke anything though, as they will make those people sick, but they often earthy, subtle sweetness's and spices, they can cause tongue bite though if smoked to quickly and unlike pipes are easy to keep lit and require no amount of rhythmic puffing to keep em lit.

And unlike drugs and cigarettes you do not inhale pipe and cigar smoke it is not advised, instead you sip the smoke into your mouth like liquid through a straw then blow it out your mouth or nose.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pot (once, hated it) and one puff of an herbal cigarette (ick, never again), both when I was 18. Actually, I smoked pot once but then made pot brownies and had them 3 times... that was fun. It was my first year of university so my roommates and I decided to experiment. We took the brownies onto campus (we didn't think that was a bad idea at the time lol) and watched the Johnny Depp version of "Alice in Wonderland", which felt like a real trip... it's fine to experiment if it's your choice and if you're in a safe place with people you trust.

What Guys Said 25

• I tried cigarettes once and it was awful.
    I smoke weed during social events, sometimes, and I enjoy it.

• Light cigarettes: Okay, but smells bad.
    Menthols: A weird feeling having the cool mint sensation like that. Still smells bad.
    Proper 'trucker strength' cigarettes: I felt dizzy and sick.
    Small cigars: Okay. Smells better than a cigarette (but still bad)
    Proper Cuban-size cigars: Hardcore.
    Poppers (half tobacco half weed): Meh

• Weed and cigarettes.

• I have smoked weed three times and had a cigarette, I now vape non-nicotine e-cigs.
    The first time I smoked weed it was nice and relaxing, made me laugh at some history show when they showed some Egyptian artifacts... Second time it was not enjoyable. Third time I smoked too much and had a terrible panic attack that caused me to think my heart was going to explode... So I never touched weed again.. Now I vape and I find it relaxing with no bad side effects.

• I've never smoked anything. I've never even tried.

• No, I never wanted to. I don't like smoke in my body.

• No, people who smoke deserve to die. Especially people who have cigarettes in their profile pictures.

• Nope, it seemed like a terrible idea, and it still seems like a terrible idea.

• Cigarettes and weed. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, I smoke weed once in a blue moon

• I have tried cigars cigarettes shisha

• Cigarettes and cigars, I didn't enjoy it.

• Joints, shisha and cigarettes. But not regularly.

And cops.

Just kidding.

• yep weird woodbines and normal fags plus cigars but haven't smoked for over 30 years

• i smoked da pushi xddddddddddddddd

• Yes I smoked fish!

• Smoked weed Only, it was outta this world hmmm

• yup I've smoked hash, weed, ganja, even tried to smoke up bhang once. those times were cray...

• ganja is weed... someone's trying to sound cool ahahaha

• @sara413 anyone who's experienced enough will know the difference... Weed is similar to charas in some respects

• no fuck that

• Smoked cigar and cigarette. I don't like any smoking thing.

• I've smoked moringa leaves before

• I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit, I don't like smoking anymore.

• Cigarrettes (not bad but menthols were the best I thought) Cigars flavored or not are really good. Weed is pretty good, I also smoked salvia, and spice but would not recommend them to anyone... stick with marijuana. I don't smoke anymore though this was a rebel phase I suppose. It was fun while it lasted though. (

• I've smoked pipe tobacco. I can't smell, so there was no flavor to me. I gave it up after about two weeks because unfiltered pipes were causing me to vomit and get migraines.

• Nope im not a loser :)

• I've tried pot once. But that was a while ago.

What Girls Said 18

• I've never smoked anything :)

• Sure... weed + ciggs. I'm not a big fan of either.

• I smoked cigarettes for almost 15 years (off and on the last 4) before quitting 6 months ago. I also used to smoke a tonne of weed, cut back a lot the last few years and quit completely when I quit cigarettes.

• Yes... Some good some bad...
    Not a healthy or smart choice tho!

• cigarettes, weed, hookah, pcp on accident -_-
    all of it was awful except weed and hookah.
    and cigarettes are hard to quit.
    wah

• The only thing I have ever smoked was sheesha. But it is more of a social thing that happens once a year. I don't really like it, because it smells amazing but once you smoke it, you don't taste anything? I should stop, it is useless.

• I've smoked salmon. It was tasty!

• I've smoked salmon. It was delicious.

• Nah, but this friend was pressuring me once. :o

Was not a good company.

• Never smoked, don't want to smoke and never plan on it. I actually need my lungs cancer and tar free

• I smoked cigarettes and weed. Neither of them did anything for me.

• No and I don't plAn on it. I wish people were more health-conscious because if you don't have your health, life can be miserable... take it from someone who knows.

• Nope, I've never smoked in my life, and I don't ever plan to.

• Awfull. It was a joint (supposedly)

• Im smoking also i tried weed.
    It made me puke hahaha not gonna do it again..
    I felt like i was about to die the near the toilet while puking

• You got that green sickness /: I don't do drugs anymore but the only time that ever happened to me was with edibles... so much puking and so much sleeping...

• Absolutely same

• Cigarettes, weed and hooka.

• Just flavored vape with no nicotine. It's relaxing.

• Nope never and im not planning to any time soon lol